difference in glocks ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference in glocks ;)

looking at getting a glock 17 (personal fave handgun) but see so many differences in prices from different companies etc.. looking to spend about £130ish give or take, so what could be my best option?

been looking at the ksg but is it worth the extra £40 difference from the marui?
    sigpic
    9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Re: difference in glocks

i have a ksc glock 18c which is pretty similar, its got a metal outer barrel and slide and is absoloutly immense, being able to take green gas even in the summer :D its powerfull and brilliant to use
    PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

i have a KSC/TM 18c hybrid. its grate and i second what dan sed about running green in the summer. performance with a HurricanE spring is awsome so i would say KSC
      Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

go KSC matey, and et the metal slide if ou can. Fantastic guns!

Comment

Can't go wrong with 17 glockness from TM. Brilliant gun, loved it. Wish I never ever sold mine

Comment

KWA/KSC Glocks are really the business, the 18c and the 23f with their full auto functions can keep a few heads down (providing you have the 50 round magazines to hand, standard mags are not really useful for such functions. Although it depends what you are after from your pistol...
            You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

A man with good taste.

I have the TM Glock 17, there newer than the KSC, more consistent in there FPS output shot to shot, so therefore more accurate. However The outer barrel and slide are both plastic but you do get full trade marks.

Also, although you can use the TM on Green Gas out the box, it won't last as long as the KSC. But as long as you use ULTRA gas you should have no problems,

TM would be (and was) my choice.
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

+1

The TM g17 has very high groupings. And yeah, the outer barrel and slide are plastic. But don't let that fool you. It's a great plastic, solid, durable, and looks almost like metal.

Comment

I thought the tm glocks had metal slides :S

Comment

Nope.

Japanese Law aparently. :S

All of 'em are plastic.

Comment

my mate got one out the box with a metal slide :S didnt they do a production run off them ?

Comment

Pretty sure they have never had metal slides. You sure someone didn't con him and give him an ARMY one?
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I could be wrong but havent TM started mixing metal "dust" in with their plastic to give it a metal effect?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

got a hfc glock which has no glock trades but is half the price of the Tm glock 17 and i would say a helluva lot better than the tm glock as i have had both and i will always recommend the HFC glock over the Tm.

Comment

I'd go for the TM. You can run a TM pistol on propane/green for years without any ill effects and if you decide you want to you can stick a metal slide on it. It also has a very good hop unit and with a couple of mods you'll be kicking out 350fps and keeping range with AEGs.
                              If you do go with a KSC make sure it's the newer System 7 version. They have better gas efficiency and more consistent power. The hop is still the same as the old KSCs tho and a fiddly bugger to set with that silly tool.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

romeo 26 year old child, living by the sea... Find out more about romeo
                              Working...
                              X