difference in glocks ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: difference in glocks

The HFC is based off the gas system of an older glock GBB system, wrapped into a glock 17 shell.

A TM glock 17 with a tightbore barrel even on ultra is unbeatable on the glock scene. So save the extra money you keep buy not buying a KSC and buy a tightbore and a spare mag. Metal slides are overated in my opinion, Fun for the click-clacking but thats about it.
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Sparked my interest in Glocks now, would say getting one of the full auto versions of the TM glock change the performance in the glocks or is it essentially the same gun with full auto available?

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

id go with a kwa/ksc glock and fit a metal slide, great power and accuracy. tokyo marui glocks do not fit in holsters designed for real steal, not a problem for most people, but if you wanted a safailand or any other retention holster, then go for a ksc.

Comment

Interesting, just read a few reviews on KSC v TM and they all said the KSC accuracy and range was a bit poo compared to TM and that TM one had a MUCH better hop.

Comment

i have a kwa glock 17 with no upgrades, and its very accurate. power on ultra gas is very good as well.

Comment

if your going for a semi auto glock - get the TM no question

but if you fancy the full auto the KSC 18c is a best
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Of the KSC glocks any full auto version that works the best or they all preform the same and the rest is just cosmetic?

Comment

i beleive the 23 has a slightly faster fire rate due to shorter slide but less accuracy as the barrel is quite short

ive had 2 KSC glock 18c - older plastic slide versions and they are blisterinygly fast and seemed to have decent range and accuracy - get the 50 round magazines too - not only do they look badass they give you the ability to do a big burst of full auto fire - best backup weapon you can get really - especially for snipers as it gives you the full auto to blat players that come close

really surprises the enemy when they go.. oh its just a handgun
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Well I got hosed by a glock a few weeks back so yeah know the feeling :P how does the gas hold up on full auto? Gets through a mag no problems or?

Comment

easy even in the cold i never had a problem getting through the extended/normal mags - probably enough for another 1/2 to full mag during summer, in winter i could get through the mag and ti still lock back (although im saying winter obviously on icy days there may be problems)

Comment

Ace ty, are all the KSC glocks metal slides or should it be state they are? Like the ones on Z1 don't say if they are metal slides or not.

Comment

all the KSC glocks that i have came with metal slides...ive got 3.....
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

no not all - ive bought quite a few that wernt metal slides

Comment

Indeed is what I have seen you can get plastic and metal, guess I'll Email Z1, for 130ish one would hope they were metal slides ><

Comment

Not in this day and age of airsoft prices
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

romeo 26 year old child, living by the sea... Find out more about romeo
                                Working...
                                X