This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best make m4

The best M4 is probably the real steel. The range on it is amazing but sadly the FPS is a bit above that mof most sites. Whack a new spring in it though and you're go!

Comment

i personally think the king arms troy m7a1 is the best build quality m4 i have held... and that includes systemas!
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

As you can see by the fact everybody has put a different answer....there is no best m4. Case closed!
        Read reviews, go and hold some and look at other people's at skirmish. Obviously budget to.
        But most importantly....use the search button
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
          As you can see by the fact everybody has put a different answer....there is no best m4. Case closed!
          Read reviews, go and hold some and look at other people's at skirmish. Obviously budget to.
          But most importantly....use the search button
          this information.....is very wise! we all have preferences, I for example, like my gun heavy with loads of metal and feels tough, where as some people prefer lightness and maneuverability...
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

What's with the necro post..
            Also, as this is most likey the 100th (give or take 50 or so) thread on 'which is the best m4', there must be enough data on Zeroin's database for this subject.. So please use the search button

Comment

I didn't spot the necro post....i don't understand why this got pulled up again...random forum users!
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

if you have no money then d-boys, if you have a bit more money and want to run a lipo then its a kwa if you have more money then a KA or g&p if your rich then get Midas to build you one from scratch with a 9mm bomb proof gearbox and either 13:1 gears or a dsg in it.

There is no "best" M4 they all brake in the end but if you spend more the finish will be better and it will last longer.

Youtube for reviews and check out what you buy before you buy you can read forums or post for advice on improvements

Your not the 1st person to ask this or the 1st person to want to buy an m4 lol

I really liked the KA Vltor cqb externals so I got one and got some parts for it and hopefully after a test run by me I hope midas can get it running nice.

Ive also got a 9mm gearbox cqb m4 that I built out of parts thats pretty nice but out the box ? lower budget I`d say kwa higher budget g&p, no money ? ACM or D-boys lol

Oh wow that is a old op lol
                sigpic
                Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

seriously???

Comment

For those who want a thread on 'what M4 should I get'

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=773033

For those who just want to know 'the best M4'

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=46329

And for those on a lower budget:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=99628

All of this was accomplished with the 'Search' feature of the forum and about 1 minute of my time.

Comment

Ok, theres two people that use the search button now! Me and Jsmithy. Dont worry guys, it won't bite you and give you squirrel aids, honest :D
                      Originally posted by Tiercel
                      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kris01 my name is kristian and want to join the royal marines Find out more about kris01
                      Working...
                      X