• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sniper?

lol where you getting all the money from! :D

Comment

i did say in the 'funding airsoft' thread, anyway...dad owns a buisness, nuff said :D

Comment

Originally posted by eyyaz View Post
        i did say in the 'funding airsoft' thread, anyway...dad owns a buisness, nuff said :D
        lucky bum...

Comment

Wish my Dad would buy me lots of guns...

Are you the only one in your family who Airsofts? You could have a cqb battle will all the guns :D

Comment

well im now gonna stop buying guns as i do have learn the value of money and it is getting ridiculuos

edit: Yes, i am the only person in the family with an obsession with guns/airsoft. My parents were not too happy and im considering putting a lock on my room to prevent my mum from trying to snooping around.

also, lets get back to the topic

Comment

Really? Oh...

I thought your brother Airsofts? The one who bought you a non two tone p226...? :S

Comment

eyyaz - still not as bad as me ... before the UKARA requirements came along and before i started skirmishing i had been through around 30+ guns

but hey whatever

if you like the feeling of your rifle... then it is only 10% of how good the feeling of a gas sniper rifle feels

would suggest the m4 for most skirmishes really untill you know how the game works, and the lay of your site - then crack out the sniper and see how you fair after 3 or 4 skirmishes
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

nah, that was sparrow. Got it taken to my local airsoft retailer soon after and its all sorted now.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                    would suggest the m4 for most skirmishes really untill you know how the game works, and the lay of your site - then crack out the sniper and see how you fair after 3 or 4 skirmishes
                    will do this, how about my sniper loadout. Thinking of taking 6 mags (3 being .2 and the other 3 being .28), side arm. Anything else?

anyway, im off to skate now so ill be back later to check on this thread.

Comment

damn...i should have charged you £20 for doing your M4...i thought you was a poor student.
                      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i manage on 3 mags - dont bother with .2 for sniping
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

eyyaz pew pew Find out more about eyyaz
                        Working...
                        X