Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM AUG to buy or not to buy?

Magic :D

Nah, there's a AUG specific battery that'll fit but it's tighter than a nun's growler. You're in Norfolk right? Are you playing tomorrow at CAG Firstwave?
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
      Magic :D

Nah, there's a AUG specific battery that'll fit but it's tighter than a nun's growler. You're in Norfolk right? Are you playing tomorrow at CAG Firstwave?
      No, unfortunately not playing tomorrow. Regarding the big battery, I have seen a weird shaped red battery before on a site somewhere but I'll PM you about it and save a thread hijack

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Cool.

Back on topic... The AUG has a 2 stage trigger which you'll have to used to. small squeeze for semi, all the way back for full auto. Really wierd to use, but once you get the hang of it, it's actually pretty nice to use.
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I can't remember who but someone did an awesome selector switch mod on here, and when I get an AUG I'll think about doing that too :p
          Though I still like the two stage trigger alot.

Comment

That was Heroshark I believe! Really good idea, I never got around to it though :P

Comment

I think I'll give it a go if I can get hold of another safety bar :p
              Also do you know if he still could use the two stage trigger when in full auto?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerbo Knight View Post
                1. Buy a TM AUG with integrated scope
                2. Source a CA/JG A2 (JG call it an A1) upper receiver for it. It will fit the TM.
                3. Source a CQB length outer & inner barrel
                4. You now have 4 different available configurations (A1 Std. Length, CQB. A2 Std length, CQB.) AUG A2, CBQ barrel and run an EOtech on that, it looks and is awesome. Carry them all in a bag of your choice into the skirmish and make full use of your lego guns features.
                5. ????
                6. Profit.
                ....4Chan? What are you doing here! :P

Comment

Originally posted by HullAL09 View Post
                  ....4Chan? What are you doing here! :P
                  What's a 4chan?

Comment

What's a 4chan?
                    Hehe, that question would require a whole new thread to cover! :P

Comment

I think I'll give it a go if I can get hold of another safety bar :p
                      Also do you know if he still could use the two stage trigger when in full auto?
                      I dissabled it on mine, but you can leave it in. Anybody interested look up project aug on arnies. I've got 2 barrels for mine nothing compaired to project aug .

Last edited by heroshark; 12 March, 2011, 16:56.

Comment

heres project aug

Comment

You have a nice AUG no doubt but wow. Just wow, that's an impressive collection...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

themegaouch Find out more about themegaouch
                          Working...
                          X