PMAG Clarificarion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PMAG Clarificarion...

I only use the genuine £20 M version or latest gen PMAGS and EMAGS and they fit in all of my AEG rifles, most of which are G&P bodied. The only exception being the PTS Masada, which again they fit and feed fine in. Tried the green label ones on a couple of occasions and found them to be more trouble than Amy winehouse on a crack bender!

Comment

weird, reading through this most of you seem to hate the Green Label ones... I swear by mine now i've fixed the wobble!

Comment

I don't hate them, they just don't work for me but I know other guys who use them quite happily.

Comment

I categorically will not use the green label mags now... You only need 4 PTS pmags for skirmishing, given their capacity, and with some effective shopping they only cost 14 quid a piece... I'd rather have fewer good mags than a bunch of rough ones.

Comment

I use the 120rd pmag and emags in my ics m4 no problem thats £22 single ones been told to stay away from the ones that come boxed in sets as there the star mag ones which people have problems with and theres also some hi cap version pmags which are ment to problem matic

Comment

To be honest, the simple fact is, ill try em in a couple of guns, if they dont feed every bb every time, they will be going back, get me cash back.
              sigpic

Comment

just picked up the star green label emags, they go in my g&g l85, to a very snug fit, no wobble at all, and i mean that, they feed all but the last 3 bbs, only issue i have, may just be on the g&g l85, is that it wont just whack into place, i have to manually open the mag release to get the mag in, then give it a firm whack, with a bit of filing down they will slip straight in i think, but im pretty chuffed for now.
                sigpic

Comment

Anyone know if the PTS Emags fit the G&G l85 a2?
                  "I aim to misbehave".

Comment

Originally posted by Ricey View Post
                    Anyone know if the PTS Emags fit the G&G l85 a2?
                    Joe's the guy to ask, if you just read above your post I imagine you'll get an idea of how well they fit.

I eventually bought a 75rd black PMAG at a very fair price just as a tester. As it was a green-label, it didn't seem to fit in the magwell very well. The seller I bought it from had 2 for sale, one with the little lobes intact and the second with the lobes removed- I can only assume the previous owner had done what I had done and shaved the lobes off to make the mag fit in the magwell. Once I received it, I used a scalpel to gradually shave down the lobes and after a wee while, it clipped in nicely.

Feeds really well too

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bluegill A born reject Find out more about Bluegill
                    Working...
                    X