Magpul ACR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpul ACR

looking at buying one of these, but i dont know what magazines to get with it. Especially the P-mags, theres so many different makes and always the option of standard mags.
    Which magazines are the best to buy for this, preferably mid cap magazines, what does anyone out there use with their rifle that feeds flawlessly and isnt a low cap.
    Any help is muchly appreciated, if you could PM that would be even better :D
    Regards
    Seb

Re: Magpul ACR

The Pmag I have got with mine works great!

I know someone who has used GP mid M4 mags in theres, worked a treat!

I have also run adventure line ones through, they work great to!!

I am going to try and get some new mags.. Either MAG or CLassic army, need to go to mates house to try there mags out in it though
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

right okay, anyone else got any other mags they use?
      Got be cautious as i spent 50 quid on mags that would work and didnt, luckily i got a refund but still, would like to get mags that work

Comment

What mags did you get that don't work?

Like i said someone i know uses g +p m4 mags no prob
        FOR SALE

Comment

they werent for acr, i dont have it yet, just doing my research before i get one lol. They were MAG vn stlyed m4 mags they didnt fit properly and didnt feed

Comment

Classic Army Hi cap doesn't fit on mine same as G&G 450rnd! But cheap generic hi cap fit and feed very well!

George

Asahi WA2000
            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

I've heard sometimes 'mag' ones need a bit of wearing i'n...

But the same as i was thinking...

Well prob the m4 ones, not so much vietnam
              FOR SALE

Comment

Classic Army hi-caps and mid-caps, MAG midcaps, and the 120 round PTS midcaps all work flawlessly in mine and do not need any wearing in. I have been using mine for a year now (received mine last March just before general release.)

I am having trouble getting the S-Arms 160 round midcaps to feed at all in mine however.

Comment

My ACR doesn't like the 120rd Pmag that came with it but feeds perfectly of the PTS/Star 75rd Pmags and normal metal hicaps just fine. The 120rd mag jams all the time.

Comment

Midcap MAG [plastic] 120bb works fine with my Masada :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Seb Brady View Post
                      looking at buying one of these, but i dont know what magazines to get with it. Especially the P-mags, theres so many different makes and always the option of standard mags.
                      Which magazines are the best to buy for this, preferably mid cap magazines, what does anyone out there use with their rifle that feeds flawlessly and isnt a low cap.
                      Any help is muchly appreciated, if you could PM that would be even better :D
                      Regards
                      Seb
                      I almost always use the plastic MAG brand 120 round midcaps. Although I have a lot of MAGPUL PTS PMAGS, and other midcaps, the MAG brand are cheap, light, and work great.

Comment

Yeah, awesome, does anyone know anything about Magpul E-mags and if they will work i think they are 75 round mags, not sure if that makes a difference,

Comment

EMags do work in mine and three friends masadas too. All four of us use JG hicaps also but mainly a mix of PTS M version PMAG's and EMAGS. I'm sure the EMAGS are 120 rnds too.

Comment

The Pmag in the box works fine in mine. I use a classic army 300 round hi cap mainly, feeds flawlessly and has never jammed. I've also got 2 of the cheap 80rnd clone Pmags which seem to feed ok too. The lonex pull cord mags seem to be ok too.

Comment

okay cheers, would rather get the advice of the players than reviews, as reviews say no to these mags and yes to these which others say no to lol
                              cheers for your help!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Seb Brady Military Historian Find out more about Seb Brady
                              Working...
                              X