Magpul ACR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magpul ACR

My mate uses The old Pmags and the M style new ones. Both work perfectly fine. All i can say to hapi is check the seating of your hop unit or clean the mag. As it really should work perfectly. CA mid's also feed and fit good. G&G mags can be a little loose but feed well also. I think there all the mag's he uses. I'll ask if he uses any more than that and update the thread

Comment

I striped and cleaned the 120rd mag after failure and it made no difference in my acr or a different one (3 others at my usaul site). 2 of the other acr owners also had problems with their 120rd Pmags supplied with the guns but other mags feed perfectly. Hence I went for the green label mags over the pts ones.

Comment

Mine hates my ics mags

Comment

That's strange Hapi! You would expect the PMag to work flawlessly! To confirm the clone Pmags I have are star and as I said seem to be fine.

Comment

thanks for all your help, ive had a few recommendation of TM mid caps (70Rds) Anyone had any luck with these?

Comment

Originally posted by ashley0606 View Post
              That's strange Hapi! You would expect the PMag to work flawlessly! To confirm the clone Pmags I have are star and as I said seem to be fine.
              If their from Star their Green Label PMags not clones. Their licensed by Magpul PTS to make em.
              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

has anyone tried them with M16 vietnam short style mag??

or got a pic??

im thinking of getting some from MAG...alos has anyone got a pic of wehat thye would look like??
                FOR SALE
                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                  has anyone tried them with M16 vietnam short style mag??

or got a pic??

im thinking of getting some from MAG...alos has anyone got a pic of wehat thye would look like??
                  i had some M16 mid caps of MAG for an M4, they didnt like it one bit.... they were the pack of 7 ones, plastic, they looked great, felt great did not feed well at all, and they hold more like 50 not 100....

Comment

I've used Magpul Pmags, Emags, and King Arms Pmag-style hi-caps, all without issue. The only magazine problem I've had is with Lonex Flashmags. The retaining hole in the mag housing is just a little out of lineup, so they don't lock straight in. I've found that once the mag is inserted into the housing, I need to prod the retaining flange on the outside of the mag housing. This pushes it into the correct seating position, and the mags feed flawlessly.

Perhaps the Masada has similar issues with other magazine types.
                    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Seb Brady Military Historian Find out more about Seb Brady
                    Working...
                    X