First gun Purchase - £250 budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First gun Purchase - £250 budget

I've heard plenty of bad things about every brand in airsoft. (except Inokatsu or any classic brands, probably because I don't know anyone who owns them) It's really hit and miss, pick a quality brand and most of all a weapon you like and hope you don't end up with a lemon.

Chinasofts are perfectly okay for getting started, they even make good upgrade bases for custom builds. I've seen plenty of JGs, Cymas and what not out perform and out last the likes of G&G, ICS etc. I've also seen them fall about into plastic peices of junk after a months use. Personally I am a big G&P fan, the best performing rifle I have ever used was a G&P CQB-R, they have nice externals and pretty good stock internals. The only issue I have with KWA is the lack of compatibility, it's good because the TM standards are really badly designed but it also means it's harder to sort when something goes wrong.

I would say buy something cost effective for your first weapon and research, research, research. At that point you can make your own informed decision based on the points you find most valuable and the pros and cons of each brand.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jamster4 just play airsoft for fun and competition Xbox 360 FTW Find out more about Jamster4
    Working...
    X