best make for a m16 armalite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best make for a m16 armalite

Everybody missed KWA. Well, if you can cope with an SR10.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

TM - everything bar the new pro-line guns are a bit outdated now. Solid perfomance but vunerable plastic bodies make them a poor choice these days.
      Maybe with Armalites, but not all old TMs are oudated. Picked up a TM SIG 552 last week, and it's excellent. The body is totally solid, although plastic, and the range surpasses my upgraded AEGs easily. I know how good the Pro Line Recoils are, but I wouldn't rule out the old TMs totally.

I think that G&P make the best Armalites in relation to quality and cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
        It all depends on what is the most important factor for you.

Also did I see that you were after a Nam' era M16 (not too sure form the OP)
        kinda after a modern m16 with a ras i was inspired by the hurt locker, i cant really afford a tm recoil tm so i was like whats the next best thing ? with some added realism
        sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

I agree with hunter, G&Gs are great value guns, internals are solid, G&P tend to shred pistons or gears are heard of snapping and stripping, so id look at the G&G as being a great contendor
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
            Everybody missed KWA. Well, if you can cope with an SR10.
            I said KWA 10 mins before you I love mine, cant wait to give it a go in 2 weeks.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
              Maybe with Armalites, but not all old TMs are oudated. Picked up a TM SIG 552 last week, and it's excellent. The body is totally solid, although plastic, and the range surpasses my upgraded AEGs easily. I know how good the Pro Line Recoils are, but I wouldn't rule out the old TMs totally.

I think that G&P make the best Armalites in relation to quality and cost.
              Sorry, I should have been more specific, I was only talking about Armalites. There are plenty of great bits of kit in the normal TM range, the M14, Type 89, Regular G36s, Sig552 all stand up well against the competition... and they still make the best FAMAS! It's really only the old Armalites, MP5s and G3s that are put to shame by rival manufacturers, the AKs and Augs are a little underspec'd but not really blown out of the water by their direct competitors.

My SOPMOD is the best rifle I've owned by far though.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIFF_MoA View Post
                Sorry, I should have been more specific, I was only talking about Armalites. There are plenty of great bits of kit in the normal TM range, the M14, Type 89, Regular G36s, Sig552 all stand up well against the competition... and they still make the best FAMAS! It's really only the old Armalites, MP5s and G3s that are put to shame by rival manufacturers, the AKs and Augs are a little underspec'd but not really blown out of the water by their direct competitors.

My SOPMOD is the best rifle I've owned by far though.
                Sell your sopmod and get an Ak74su. Now that's a sexy gun

Comment

Originally posted by TAKEDA88 View Post
                  kinda after a modern m16 with a ras i was inspired by the hurt locker, i cant really afford a tm recoil tm so i was like whats the next best thing ? with some added realism
                  If realism is what you're after then go for a GBBR
                  There are ways to get an M16 with RAS and pretty much any setup you can get with an AEG, but with a much harder kick and a tasty sound to boot.
                  Also, GBBR=Lowcap.

That is all

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TAKEDA88 Film industry Find out more about TAKEDA88
                  Working...
                  X