Need help ! G&P m4's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help ! G&P m4's

yer, my mate has an ICS C15...nice gun, but it is so unreliable and the hop is rubbish
    TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
    Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

CA's are a very good gun i started off with them had around 6 but .. g&p feel,look and work better imo :P
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
        CA's are a very good gun i started off with them had around 6 but .. g&p feel,look and work better imo :P
        agreed
        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

I've jsut recently brought a G&P defender, and out of all the M4s that I've held and used it's the one that has put the biggest smile on me face, hence the reason for buying it. Rocks big style!
          "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Thanks for your help. i've just got to find somewhere with it in stock.

Comment

None are totally reliable even using stock batteries etc.

My 3 ICS M4/M16's are good as in the gearboxes haven't failed. Barrels do wobble, a little (not as much as my old TM) but that's probably because they aren't 1 piece. Due to the way the handguards are attached at the front end, they also wobble a bit.

Other failures I've had, to put this all in perspective:

Systema replacement gearbox - rear teeth of piston sheared off after about 2000 rounds

G&P M16A4 - Trigger mechanism faulty from new

CA M16A1 VN - Tappet Plate snapped after about 1000 rounds

CA M15A4 - Chewed gears - bought 2nd hand off here

Best looking externals seem to be G&P then CA then the rest (not sure of Systema)

Comment

whats your price range because i would get a tm m4a1, great guns

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

i have got an ICS M4 and it has never let me down , i have also got a CA M16 which i think is better , although i havent had it that long , but i love it

Comment

My G+P M4CQBR was awesome, so awesome I'm going to buy another one after trading the first!

ICS: I've seen magwells/magcatch explode in the first skirmish and far worse... frankly ICS are massively overrated... until they have a model in the market for a few years, just look at the ICS L85...

Comment

i know tis is going to sounda abit silly, but every time i look at G&P's m4 series, every one of them looks amazing, a couple of upgrades should fix the problems (if th3ere are any)

i know there like 300/400 quids worth a gear, but so was my l85, n tht need upgrading!

CQBR is defo sexy though, love the front section!
                      Originally posted by bravotwozero
                      Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

i think m4a1 are sexier then the cqb versions :P

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

hehe shizz cqb all day long :P must say i like a ris more than the free float ras
                          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

as all the posts have really summed up getting a good or bad gun is really hitt or miss irrelevent of make.
                            apart from tm all the china guns are made in third world country, with third world quality control manufactured for a pittance.
                            they are only expensive due to the mark up retailers place on them.
                            personally this doesnt put me off as i like to tinker, but i am in no way blinkered into thinking the dearer the gun the better there is good and crap in all the makes.
                            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joshbrown Find out more about Joshbrown
                            Working...
                            X