setting up a sniper team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: setting up a sniper team

i have sean peat (bitchtits) it work he is a amasing sniper he one time he climed a tree and took oft the hole team with his pistol the man is a legend
    u can learn lots from the man

Comment

tbh the only point in a spoter is when taking shots at about 700yards or over if your sniper can do this i will quite happily buy it off you.
      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Though that said if you have a good two man sniper team operating on a large site, a spotter is good for covering the snipers back to make sure they dont get snuck up on from behind whilst the sniper is shooting in one direction
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

+1 to that, 2 sets of eyes are always better than one...

Full auto when you can't get away safely is always handy as well.
          Trader Feedback:
          New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
          Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

I kinda have to agree with Hunter512's original post. If you are new I would start with normal play for now and see how you get on, this has nothing to do with the OP's post count or anything like that. But the fact this is in the "New Players" section.

My feed back
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

i think 2 man, one wiv good high power top notch springer and second guy with maybe an aeg sniper like an m14, SPR, SR-25, m16
              you name it.
              if the support guy is in a ghillie then he can be andetected as you pull out, i've learned over the days of skirmishes that if the enemy realise there is only one threat they will probably move to it, so say your sniper is up front taking shots, then gets incoming fire he can fall back, while doing so the enemy may think hes on his own and give chase. this is where you second guy comes in, now with him being in a ghillie he has been keeping himself low out of range, and preparing an ambush position for when the main sniper falls back. the enemy might give chase walking into an alright ambush, with the ambush underway at least 2 of the opfor are dead, which means less numbers, so you can continue to get them, it works, only if done properly, havent managed to do it yet myself, its all in me head:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snipes Find out more about snipes
              Working...
              X