Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First time going woodland.

Originally posted by Downrange View Post
    For the moment i have managed to find a way of having it in my map pouch but it will still be easy to remove. Is there a bang or knife kill rule at ****** *****? or is it like ucap where if you can turn and fire before they do its their problem?
    Well I was at UCAP on wednesday and people weren't quite as gentlemanly about the bang rule as I thought they would be. That didn't end too well for me .

I'd usually shoot just to be sure, but do it on single, out of courtesy if anything else.

Side note, bring water. Camelbak if you have it. Weathers not due to be as sunny as it has been over the previous weeks, but you will do lots of running and walking compared to CQB, just due to the size of the site.

Comment

I think i may put my platapus bag in the map/utility puch behind the mags so then i still have plenty of room.
      "God is only airborne, because he failed the commando course"

Armoury - M4, M3 shorty, Mac11, M9
      Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Comment

Just be clear about the UCAP Bang rule, there isn't one. A lot of player when they have been caught bang to rights would just call dead before any shooting goes on, this is a sportmans game!

If you get the jump on a player and can touch him, a knife kill will go down well but if you they are there and they know you are, its who shoots who first.

This is grown men playing with toy guns, lets not make it any gayer!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Downrange Find out more about Downrange
        Working...
        X