good aeg to start with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: good aeg to start with?

My first gun was a two tone JG AUG A2 and it has served me so well, it is easily upgradeable and is a good al rounder.
    CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
    CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

i have a aug i love them but most people hate them it i the most comfortable gun i have ever owned

Comment

what i say to anybody buying a gun far the first time go to one game hire that game have a look at all the gun's there most will let you hold them to see if they are comfey or not and if you like them close up then decide what to get also you can ask the people what there gun is like and what problem's they have had if any but dont forget before you buy check how much the exstra's are far the gun ie mag's spare part's if they brake because my mate got a army armomunt l85 and it striped the piston and the gear set the second time he used it and the part's far it are not cheap but at the end of the day it dosent matter what anybody else think it's what's comfy and what you like hope this help's
        just bring it u will fail
        armoury ics para aneversary + ics cqb top body ca g36c with full metal front ca g36k with full metal front
        2 we 1911 tm bihazard desert eagle
        systema m4 ptw uprated tm predeter p90 classic p90 tri rail

Comment

I think rental nowadays isn't always the best option, can cost 20-30 pounds for a game.
          Say 2-3 "attempt" skirmishes and you're already halfway towards the cost of a second hand gun, which you can resell.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

thanks guys! ive decied to go for the jg m4 a1
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 July, 2009, 01:38. Reason: removing retailer

Comment

the army SA80 is a nice gun if you have the blowback disarmed, but i know the JG36 is very reliable, even if it looks rubish.
              Your life is only as long as my trigger pull

SAVE AIRSOFT IN SCOTLAND! http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/ YOUR HOBBY NEEDS YOU!

Comment

JG G36c, it's a hell of a gun to start with. I have mine for sale as a matter of fact...
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mrzamm Find out more about mrzamm
                Working...
                X