Full face mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full face mask?

Women like pretty faces as well as pretty eyes. Full face masks help you get laid. Proven fact.

I'm after the Marui Pro goggles, they are very expensive but clone copies are now availible. I've used the Sensei ones for about a year now and theve held up, but i have had fragements come throught the mesh a few times, which is why I want to make the switch
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Safety glasses for me...
      sigpic
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

Hey Another - yes ive seen a few youtube vids with the clones but they appear to have much louder fans - have you seen any good comparisions, reviews, between the TM and the clones?

PS i ordered from the Tokyo Model Company
        TM M4 SOPMOD, TM AKS74U, CA SA58 Carbine, J&G SCAR L, G&P M4 Commando, || TM P90TR, J&G Skorpion || TM M3 Benelli M3 Shorty || TM High-Capa 5.1, Maruzen P99, KWC Glock 23F

Comment

yeah its unlikely,but does happen i suppose...just not to me...so i would say the same as everyone here that there is no price on safety....so play safe, thats why ive just bought myself a gumshield..i quite like my teeth as well
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I've been using the Sansei type for a while and tested it with a burst from a 400 fps M249 at about 8 feet. a few scratches but no real damage. plus the additional foam really absorbs shocks, anything over 40 feet and you'll just hear the impact not feel it. Plus the lower facemask comes off.
            Only issues are -
            The goggles sit high and stop you wearing a peaked cap or visor helmet. I turn mine backwards which kinda helps protect my neck.
            It cuts your peripheral vision a bit.
            It gets sweaty in the cheeks.

Mine cost £4 shipped.

Comment

If you dont mind being hit in the face, or are at the very least willing to risk it, safety glasses should do the trick.

In Woodland on clear days I use a set of DeWalt Ventilator "sunglasses", they're cheap (£7-£8), ANSI Z87+ rated, and comfortable. They've taken a few close range hits and dont have a mark on them.. On dull/overcast days, a set of Falan shooting glasses .. but these have a bit of space around the outer edges that a shot could get inside, so i dont really recommend them unless you're willing to wrap a shemagh around em (and then they'll steam up something aweful)..
              The drawback with glasses or goggles is you may take a few hits in the face, they sting a fair bit, especially ones that hit ya in the lip (and from 2-3m they're tear jerkers) :P. They are also prone to fogging, but usually less so than a mask.

CQB .. Full Face masks all the way, a cheap paintball mask will suffice, but there's various options like the TM/Clone ventilated masks that reduce fogging, or mesh that doesn't fog at all. Most you should suffer from a hit in the face with one of these masks is a condensation shower.. which can sometimes scare the shit out of you if you dont expect it, as you'll think a BB's shattered and got through your mask, or that your mask has broke (which can happen with softer plastic and cheaper masks, but they'll all generally take a beating) :P
              Drawbacks .. masks get hot .. really hot in some cases (Ao2 style masks are like playing in a sauna, but they do look cool) and this heat can cause non-mesh masks to fog reguardless of ventilation. They also can impare your ability to use scopes/sights on many weapons.
              AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

fluxeor its true about the condensation/sweat shower....i thought i was the only one who suffered from this, the sweat can sting your eyes a bit too
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Diamorphine Find out more about Diamorphine
                Working...
                X