Cyma AKS-74U VS TM Recoil AKS-74U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cyma AKS-74U VS TM Recoil AKS-74U

Oh I know that Gaffa, I always said if I bought an AK it would be Real Sword. I think it would be the best compromise between the two to be honest.

Comment

I like the RS ones, id have one but once youve owned a recoil gun its hard to go back. I modded one tm recoil ak with a wood front handguard, another with a folding metal frame stock from full stock, im sure more can be done with them. Tm always are a project gun, theres always something they need. But the base is a base you can trust and the recoil guns dispite peoples fears never break due to the recoil. In fact the common term is that if you dont open one up it will never break.

If i had all the ak aegs in the word they would all be wall hangers and the tm recoil would be the one that gets used.

But thats just me, everyones different.

Comment

I've left my TM M4 SOCOM Recoil completely stock and never intend to change anything. It's more than good enough as it is.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

If you are willing to spend £££ on TM recoil you won't be disappointed.I got a Sopmod and I use it all day at skirmish!Still in one piece and if it break i just send it to Richard and get it fix!Simple!
          Also i've got the Cyma AKS-74U as well and it is excellent!!Good price and Good quality!To be honest if you are not going to have just one AEG then get the Cyma,TM and the Real Sword type 56-1. :D
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kakitli View Post
            To be honest if you are not going to have just one AEG then get the Cyma,TM and the Real Sword type 56-1. :D
            I would if I could, but there's no way to justify that kind of purchase :P!

I am going to think seriously about the TM just from the amount of people liking it. On that not Richardy you have a PM inbound.

Comment

I've got a cyma ak, had it for quite some time now.

I love it to bits, the build quality is great but the recoil is nothing special mind.
              Sounds great but and you can feel it but it's nothing like a gbb or likely the TM recoil.

Accuracy is ok range is great but I am sure it doesn't have a guarder tight bore.
              For an extra £50 you could invest in a madbull tight bore and hop rubber this would help the accuracy and range allot but would also likely put your fps above site limits so a new spring may be needed.

Hope the brief review helps
              Last edited by dave-yzf; 13 June, 2011, 13:47.

Comment

Got a TM AK74MN Recoil Shock. Before owning that I owned 5 possible primaries, only one of which was chinese made. They all went after I bought the TM AK. Despite 2 of my previous primaries having better range and accuracy, nothing beats the TM AK recoil series, simply because of the smile stuck to your face when using it.

Get a TM AK Recoil mate you wont regret it.

Comment

When I have the money I plan to change out my ebb AK body for a 74su one, and whack the blow back gearbox in it. Lovely feel of the blowback (not recoil but nicer than standard aeg) with all the wood and metal parts

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Collector Find out more about The Collector
                  Working...
                  X