Version 1 gearboxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Version 1 gearboxes?

Lock-ups are down to the design of the gearbox itself and the positioning of the mechanics inside. Why oh why couldn't they use the V6 box? Bah, anyway - it'll be because it was their first gun. Project ideas?

The ARL will manage any spring... It's designed to stop the Bevel gear, that's all.

Neo-looking dude - I'm not electronically minded enough for that! Hehe.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

on the newer famas models such as the cybergun one, they seem to be using an m110 as there firing at around 360, do they use higher torque motors? and are they any better than the tokyo marui internally?

Comment

See... I'd love to buy one of them and find out how good they are internally... The gears will be better than a stock TM, and it'll shoot at a more reasonable fps out the box, probably using a higher torque motor. But I had heard that even the motors used in them are different in dimensions, slightly.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

ahh, if only an airsoft gun manufacturer could take sense and redesign the famas, get rid of tm's creaks, use a v6 gearbox, and make it an overall better gun. When i am a millionaire, this will be my priority.

Comment

closets thing Ive ever had open to a famas tm v1 is a jls f2000 and Im sure there very different lol

You dont have to be that electrically minded to add a cap to the motor just rip off a video for an RC car project and then adjust the cap to the correct one theres a few people on here that have done it, it may give you a tiny bit more trigger lag, you could always get someone to open the motor for you and change the windings ?

What motor do the cyber gun ones use ?
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
              ahh, if only an airsoft gun manufacturer could take sense and redesign the famas, get rid of tm's creaks, use a v6 gearbox, and make it an overall better gun. When i am a millionaire, this will be my priority.
              TM made that gun to cash in on metal gear solid and oh boy did it pay off but in reality who even use`s the real steel ? The TM one or cyber gun is good enough hell remember all the years any British patriots had to use an academy l85 with no hop up for years and years because it was the only one?
              sigpic

Comment

I think i will get a cybergun one and see how it holds up, ill keep it in warranty and if it breaks before 3 months then ill get my money back, simple, i dont loose anything really.

Comment

Originally posted by laurence View Post
                  I think i will get a cybergun one and see how it holds up, ill keep it in warranty and if it breaks before 3 months then ill get my money back, simple, i dont loose anything really.
                  I bet it has steel gears not cast like tm and it should have steel bushings even at 330 to 360 fps stock bet it holds up as good as a TM one would
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

laurence Find out more about laurence
                  Working...
                  X