Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Customizing a M4A1, need advice before i buy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Customizing a M4A1, need advice before i buy!!

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
    Have to say that KWA are brilliant, though I've heard that getting mags for them are a pain in the rear
    the magwell is slightyly tighter but defo not a pain in the rear! tm mags fit perfectly, magpul emags and of course kwa mags. And there are more. The kwa forums has a compatibility list
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Hey thanks all, just signed up to the KWA forums and am gonna search all there threads for an answer!

Originally posted by private parts View Post
      I have an MOE, havent needed to change anything on the hop side and hitting 47M no problems
      Can the MOE's rail be customized? I want to add the longer Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS, as im used to the weight and length, can this be done with this gun easily?

Thanks again all

Comment

I have recently been looking into getting an ICS m4a1 which seems like a solid platform to carry out adjustments/customization. The price isn't too bad either coming in at just shy of £280 on zero one Maybe worth having a quick look into.

Comment

Yeah i will definently look at that one, thanks

By the way where is the best place to buy KWA rifles in the UK? Or isit better to buy them from the US and get them sent over?? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
            I have recently been looking into getting an ICS m4a1 which seems like a solid platform to carry out adjustments/customization. The price isn't too bad either coming in at just shy of £280 on zero one Maybe worth having a quick look into.
            ics isn't as good as kwa plus you will struggle with compatibility
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by DC23 View Post
              Yeah i will definently look at that one, thanks

By the way where is the best place to buy KWA rifles in the UK? Or isit better to buy them from the US and get them sent over?? Thanks
              can't tell you any retailers other than zero one as this is their forum. Use your google fu. Do not order from US! will be a lot of hassle. Order from HK if you have to. Would recommend UPS for shipping it as they handle RIFs very well. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by DC23 View Post
                Hey thanks all, just signed up to the KWA forums and am gonna search all there threads for an answer!

Can the MOE's rail be customized? I want to add the longer Daniel Defense M4A1 RIS, as im used to the weight and length, can this be done with this gun easily?

Thanks again all

Yep, i have a MRE RIS front on mine

Originally posted by Metalbody
                pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
                  Yep, i have a MRE RIS front on mine
                  ^^ Thanks a lot, seriously thinking about the Magpul MOE, love the look of it and i can make rest of the changes. Also the front sight, can it be removed? I would much rather have the flip up one on it like the rear one. Can these be placed on this rifle?

Thanks everyone !!!

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                    the magwell is slightyly tighter but defo not a pain in the rear! tm mags fit perfectly, magpul emags and of course kwa mags. And there are more. The kwa forums has a compatibility list

Thanks mate, I'll remember that. The M4 I have is a King Arms VLTOR M4 VIS. Though I changed the stock to the G&P crane stock, which is a lot nicer and the batteries are a lot easier to get in aswell
                    Originally posted by Tiercel
                    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DC23 Find out more about DC23
                    Working...
                    X