CQB weaponry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB weaponry

With them being gas blowback, how are they on gas consumption?

Comment

the MP7 or Glock 18c ?
      The Mp7 is very good for gas and I easily get two mags fills (80 rounds) from one fill of gas.

best used on semi auto for accuracy ,gas consumption etc though

Comment

Originally posted by 1st commando View Post
        the MP7 or Glock 18c ?
        The Mp7 is very good for gas and I easily get two mags fills (80 rounds) from one fill of gas.

best used on semi auto for accuracy ,gas consumption etc though
        Yeah I meant the MP7. Sparrowhawk got his post in just before I did. I'll do some more digging and research on them. Thanks for suggesting it.

Comment

the same with g18c.....and most gbbs on average should give 2 mag loads for one gas fill
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
            Yeah I meant the MP7. Sparrowhawk got his post in just before I did. I'll do some more digging and research on them. Thanks for suggesting it.
            No worries mate , there is a massive thread on arnies in the gas pistols review sub-forum which i found useful

Comment

TM P90's are great for CQB and woodland, but the mags (hi-caps especially) can be a pain, found mine feeds perfectly with TM, KS and AABB lowcaps. The TR version will happily take any sight you can be bothered strapping to it but with the silencer attached it's just a couple cm short of a G36C (stock unfolded).. it's a bit of a marmite gun though, you'll either love it or hate it.

Other options are Scar CQCs, G36c, Stubby M4 or M4 commandos, SU variant AK's or MP5's/UMP's .. basically anything with a folding or retractable stock and shortish barrel length .. Bullpup's like the FN2000, Tavor or L85 might also work despite the longer barrels.

Personally I tend to favour the P90, G36c and Scar (or did, when I had a CQC outer barrel, extra 4 inches makes you more wary of corners even with the stock folded).
              AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

are yes the Tavor of RS type 97...two guns that i have never owned,but would gladly recommend for cqb
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

KAC PDW Gets my vote, very compact, very upgradable, rails for lights and scopes. Sorted

As for sidearms, anythign by TM will serve you just fine...

Comment

TM P90.
                    The biggest problem with mags are hicaps - some don't feed well, and jam, then sometimes unwind. Midcaps are usually fine, though.

If you're the type that obsesses over inner barrel length, the P90's is about 20mm longer than that in MP5s.

Comment

Get a GBB, for CQB it's awesome. much more realistic, and much more fun!

KWA PM7

VFC MP5

WE G39c

WE AK(s) [yet to come out]
                      Originally posted by sparrowhawk
                      Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
                      Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

what about a TM MP5K

Comment

Mp7 gbb. They are simply awesome. My brother has one. I didn't like the look of them until I actually saw and held one in the flesh.

It is stunning, outranges my aeg, sounds amazing, is accurate as hell, and has the ability to shoot full auto if needed. Oh and a word on that, pure sex! The sound and rate of fire is to die for. Even if you don't hit anyone you will have the biggest smile under your face mask. I want one so bad, but having spent out on some gbbr's, I haven't got the cash and cannot bring myself to sell any of my guns to get one. It is top of my wishlist though. The only downside, bloody expensive magazines! But for the realism of the experience, and in the words of the delectable Cheryl cole, they're worth it.

Comment

what about a TM MP7? how are they??
                            FOR SALE
                            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

You shouldnt dismiss shotguns so quickly, its all i ever use at the courthouse with a 1911 as backup for when the brown stuff hits the fan
                              They are very accurate and pack a punch thanks to the 3 barrels, if you are good with them you can empty a shell in about 15secs and reloading is as easy as any aeg.
                              Range wise you talking 30ish meters which aint great ok but this is cqb where range isnt key

The best thing ive found is the ease at which i can pick off people who poke half a head ect round a corner, you aim at the edge of the corner and 90% of the time you get them as at least 1 of 3 will get them

Next time im down the courthouse ill strap my helmet cam to it and see if i can get a video

Comment

You can get hold of DE shotgun shells easy enough and they will work in the TM shotty. They are £15 for 5 instead of £15 for 3 for the TM ones.

I like to use my G36C for CQB. I have fitted the M4 sliding stock conversion as I hated the fold around stock.
                                JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apathy Find out more about Apathy
                                Working...
                                X