Collapse

Tm hi capa's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it is a minimal change. It definately doesn't feel the same though.

Looks, like I said I prefer the 5.1 but handling wise the 4.3 is actually a lot better. Shorter design leads to less variation on grip and aim from shot to shot. After using the 5.1, when I first used the 4.3 it was insane how many snap shots and double taps I got that I wouldn't have got before.

There is a wider selection of custom slides for the 5.1 sadly!

Comment

Re: Tm hi capa's?

Other way round for me..for some reason i like the larger 5.1...the 4.3 for me seems like you can loose it so to speak, 5.1 i could swing around like a broadsword and the 4.3 was a little dagger if you get my drift, just found my self to be tagging a lot more people with the 5.1

im going to have to build another i seriously miss the one i built previous that n scooby still has to date and is a serious nail driver.

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
        I like just pistols reviews, however because he is collector I feel he has quite different standards in what he considers good than skirmishers would....
        Yeah, the fact that apparently the WE version is better, oh that explains why Mike Cripps and Airsoft Surgeon use the TM version to make all their race pistols and custom Hicapa pistols then?!
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah, the fact that apparently the WE version is better, oh that explains why Mike Cripps and Airsoft Surgeon use the TM version to make all their race pistols and custom Hicapa pistols then?!
          Yes, but I suppose after only reviewing WA Infinites and Berettas the light weight TM with hardly any kick must have kind of been disappointing. Yeah I don't agree with him on that one, but most of what he says is exactly the way I feel about the pistols I own.
          Last edited by Apurturesci; 1 July, 2011, 23:17.

Comment

I own both the 5,1 and the 4.3, both pimped out, the 4.3 is easier to handle
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

It's personal preference... I vote for 5.1 cause you can adjust the rear sight but the 4.3 dual stainless is sexy.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

on nom nom nom although the sight should b a cmore imo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spacey Find out more about spacey
                Working...
                X