What would be a good price/power airsoft AEG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would be a good price/power airsoft AEG

I only use XTM rail covers, don't see why so many people want everything Magpull on their guns
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
      I only use XTM rail covers, don't see why so many people want everything Magpull on their guns
      Magpul's alright, my Moe handguard is really comfortable, but I don't like guns that are over magpuled.

Comment

To give you a few options past the standard list of M4's Have a look at both the Classic army SA-58 and the MP5 B&T both make surprisingly good woodland guns and are very well made and easily tuned.

If you want different then your budget can just about manage the Marui G36 EBB which is an excellent machine and is a lovely gun to shoot. And if you are really into woodland games then there is always the mighty TM M14.

Don't fall into the trap that you have to spend shed loads to get a decent gun. There are many cheaper guns that will do the job admirably. Plus there are lots of very good used guns in the classifieds.

Comment

Break the mold my friend, get something like say ....a ksc hk33, beast of a gun for CQB, think somebody on here was selling one......
          Originally posted by Bluegill
          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
            Break the mold my friend, get something like say ....a ksc hk33, beast of a gun for CQB, think somebody on here was selling one......
            A boo-sabum moment if ever there was one
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joe123 View Post
              Have you considered the new G&G G26? It has certainly taken my eye.
              Sounds painfull....!!

G and P can be had for not much over £200 with the 8mm gear box for the more basic models.

Classic Army Sar Officers???....M41's as an M4 alternative....Whistles quietly..
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                Sounds painfull....!!

G and P can be had for not much over £200 with the 8mm gear box for the more basic models.

Classic Army Sar Officers???....M41's as an M4 alternative....Whistles quietly..
                Theres the second boo-sabum moment of the night! sorry ben if your reading:D, but ive just coined a new phrase after you lol

or you could try a G&G l85a2 Afv, somebody on here has one for swaps, probably would take a cash offer
                sigpic

Comment

My advice to you is shop around and get something you really like m4`s are easy to come by and on your budget you dont need to go for a cheap china made gun.

Ive been a fan of metal ics and metal kwa`s lately internally you get a high spec for the money.

But g&p and g&g have been going longer and have always made good stuff I personally think g&p sometimes let them self`s down with there piston heads but everything else on there guns works really well.

I would say always try to watch a few reviews of guns before you buy one youtube can be quite useful.

You`ll come across the same old characters from certain retailers most will be usa exclusive so you wont be able to buy from them but you will get a taste for what they say about the guns and what that means in real terms after a few videos.

I always try to watch between 1 and 5 reviews before I buy a gun and read what info I can find on them. You can always tell us the make and model of the gun you like and people on here will always tell you what they think.

Good luck mate, just a quick check are you going to wait for your ukara or are you going to get a 2 tone gun ? I would advise you to wait till you have played your 3 games and got on the ukara list to avoid being yet another noob with a 2 tone lol
                  sigpic
                  Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Just get a friken' AK already.
                    Real wood, steel and a bottle of vodka in hand and let out your battle cry.

Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                      A boo-sabum moment if ever there was one
                      Hey its a jungle:D

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                        or you could try a G&G l85a2 Afv, somebody on here has one for swaps, probably would take a cash offer

and the hatrick...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

topgun564 Find out more about topgun564
                        Working...
                        X