silent airsoft weapons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: silent airsoft weapons.

Im sure it could be done, if using say a 6.01 barrel, and making custom ammo (a tail on the beeb to keep it straight?) i think you could be getting a good 15m range, which should be enoough for making 1, quick, surprise kill.

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

A friend of mine was in the enemy base on a night game last week. He kept taking out lone people and no one knew were he was or where it was coming from. This was with his TM scorpion. That thing is silent and accurate.
      TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
      Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
      Maruzen APS Type 96
      TM P226, Tac Master .
      WE SCAR + VFC UGL
      KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
        The TM Mk.23 is probably the quietest you're going to get, pistol wise.
        Damn right. Socom MK23 is awesome!

Comment

tm mk23 is the best but you could use a bb loading tube as a blow pipe

Comment

Most AEPs can be made pretty silent. If you get the rail adapter with a thread adapter all you need to do is make sure the gap between the outer barrel and adapter is packed (as standard they can have a small gap).
            After that the gearbox doesnt really matter as it's in your hand and the sound is pretty muffled anyway and as long as you only use semi people shouldn't be able to tell where the shot has come from.

If you want something off the shelf so to speak then the TM socom is the only real option as the P99 nbb is out of production but the socom isnt the most compact thing out there.

Comment

Throw a rubber bayonet? You may laugh, but it happens alot in CQB Bunker, Essex heh

Comment

I'd reccomend a TM AEP USP, There pretty quiet, and good range for what it is
                Alpha Elite Gaming, Jersey C.I

Comment

they need to make an airsoft welrod pistol. that would be awesome

Comment

MK23 end of.

If you are playing woodland, and use the hammer to half cock the gun you will never be heard unless they are very close. I mean very close.

The hopup on it combined with heavy BB's will give you plenty of range to take people out, just the iron sights are naff for long range shots.
                    SAVE OUR SPORT
                    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
                      Throw a rubber bayonet? You may laugh, but it happens alot in CQB Bunker, Essex heh
                      oooh raa genius

Comment

Originally posted by beechey View Post
                        oooh raa genius
                        It's alot of fun heh - but only works if everyone knows about it before the game starts, otherwise you'll get aload of "wtf?!" type moments - followed by pain.

Comment

haha do you know were i can get one

Comment

They tend to pop up on eBay from time to time, try your luck there.

Comment

how to silence an ics m4: wrapp the darn thing in bubble wrap and foam. a thundermsul look :p
                              "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

When I play night games I use a TM MP7 thats had the gearbox stripped, re shimmed, greased and the inside walls of the gun lined with car audio accoustic matting. I then have a massive (245mm) KA light weight option silencer.

At night your unlikely to get long range kills so swap your primary.

Night also tends to mean cold and gas can become problematic at low temperatures. This leans you to electric and ideally you want to keep the fps within the 280-300 range (or below if you've got a great hop) as the harder the piston hits the louder its going to be. Combine this with midcaps (no rattle!) and your all set!

My friends say they cant even hear it at 10-15 meters away.

You must embrace the ways of the airsoft ninja!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
                                Working...
                                X