TM VSR? Experienced advise please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM VSR? Experienced advise please

As stated, buy pre upgraded seccond hand. I too went and built one from scratch all new parts and you won't get your money back unless your lucky (i was).

You can also buy one pre upgraded and finish it off as a project yourself. I am selling a fully upgraded VSR Pro here online just needs new sears.

FPS IS NOT EVERYTHING! 450 to 480 is the sweet spot from experience, 0.36 and 0.4g bb's are best to use in airsoft sniping in that fps region too.

It's all about tight air seals, clean tightbore barrel and consistentcy in shots which can simply be achieved by a bit of pollishing and regular oiling.

VSR's are only better to me due to the hop unit but i think in the future i will be sticking to warrior l96's and just putting a bigger spring and tightbore in them. The last one i did like that was stupid good and nearly half the cost of other fully upgraded rifles i have had.

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
      If you are looking for a cheap starter. Have you considered a Warrior L96?

My first sniper was one of those with a tb and a spring. Everything else standard.

It won't be as good as either an L96 or VSR fully loaded but fun none the less. I seem to remember it being 470 fps...Still getting hits to arround 80m every now and again...lol.
      100% true, ptfe tape mod, propper tightbore in there and a VSR 150 spring and you can't go wrong.

Comment

pm'd you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TobyRoberts My name is spelt T-O-B-Y.... That's all your getting.. Find out more about TobyRoberts
        Working...
        X