Which am bestest Glock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which am bestest Glock?

Just got it last night, pretty happy! I do see what you mean about the lower frame though. Not the best feeling thing in the world. Might also darken the tan colour a bit as its perfectly finished and a bit pale at the minute.

Performance wise love it!

Comment

TLR1 is amazing. If I wasn't putting a metal navy kit on my P226 I would buy one for that.

And I'm getting a TLR3 for my USP as it doesn't need an adapter to fit. Saves me £120 on a Surefire adapter.

Glad you like the Glock Ben. I love my Custom. One of the best Christmas presents ive ever had.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Yeah I do really like it. Surprisingly seems to be much better to get on target than my hi capa. I'm guessing as the too of it is a little shorter (height rather than length)

I put the speedplates on my mags. And was curious as to why theres a hole for the fill valve, when the loop actually sits over it covering it?

They're a bugger to get off in a hurry how do you guys refill the mags?

Comment

I take more mags.

Otherwise. Practice. Haha.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Haha clever man! I tend to half fill my mags nowadays anyway. At least I did with my hi capa. But that had ported valves so it blew out more gas with each shot.

Can't wait to play with this on Tuesday!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
            Working...
            X