Recommend me a shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recommend me a shotgun

One arrived for me today, its sitting at home in a box waiting for me, so Ill let you know how that pans out tonight if youd like. Quite happy to answer questions!

Comment

What shotgun did you get in the end?

And Pilot the grips you get for m4 PMAG/EMAGs etc work quite nicely.
      www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
        What shotgun did you get in the end?

And Pilot the grips you get for m4 PMAG/EMAGs etc work quite nicely.
        Was that aimed at me? I bought the M56 that jackypoos put up for sale a week ago.

Comment

Yeah and good choice there. I'm definately getting another m56. Mine just got to the point where it was firing around 5 meters but it's 7 years old so i can't complain :-)
          www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
            Yeah and good choice there. I'm definately getting another m56. Mine just got to the point where it was firing around 5 meters but it's 7 years old so i can't complain :-)
            Oi! You! don't do that! Buy my TM M3 shorty! :D hehehehe

I must say, the comment above about M3's and Spas12's being the same is true. My Spas has slightly more range and spread, but the m3 is accurate as hell and has a nice rubberised grip...WHY IS THERE NO RUBBERISED GRIP ON SPAS?! WHHHYYYYY?!?!?!?!

... ¬¬'

Damn you, TM. Damn you.
            sigpic

Comment

Shotguns are great, TM or DE 3 shot springers whatever you get you will get some kills with it no doubt, i actually question the performance of each, taking exception to the spaz because DE dont make one.

but ive got a de benelli which has got so many kills under its name and a ACM m500 8mm wood chopper, things a beast when you crank the gas release down on it but so inaccurate its actually quite funny, i guess you do need .4 gram 8mm bbs for it to be of any use

Comment

what about those ACM CA870 sawn off shotguns? has anybody had any experience with those?

Comment

Originally posted by random-guy View Post
                  what about those ACM CA870 sawn off shotguns? has anybody had any experience with those?
                  Dorsettrooper has the full stocked black one, heavy beast, get some G&P flush mags for it and its really nice to be honest but single shot only, fires quite hot too 350 fps or so ..hot for a shotgun anyway..

Comment

I've fired one a few times and:

-Rather powerful, toward 400fps out of the box?
                    -Single shot... which kinda makes it a short rifle... not a shotgun.
                    -Feels nice with all the metal though.
                    -The magazine is an eye sore however.

Hense, I never bought one!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                      I've fired one a few times and:

-Rather powerful, toward 400fps out of the box?
                      -Single shot... which kinda makes it a short rifle... not a shotgun.
                      -Feels nice with all the metal though.
                      -The magazine is an eye sore however.

Hense, I never bought one!
                      G&P flush ca870 mags fit it fine

Comment

Ah i see, do they go all the way into the body? (don't stick out, i mean to say :p)
                        If so, that's more tolerable :D

However the feeling "oooh, I'm loading a shell into my spas/m3" is kinda... yah, all warm and fuzzy inside. I know what I mean. It just feels right.

And yes. before you ask, I am the kind of guy that loads 24 BBs (8 rounds) into each shell for a realistic ammo count, rather than the full 30! xD
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a tm benelli m3 shorty and it is easily the best gun i have bought. i is the most fun you can have in airsoft without strapping a claymore to your chest and running at people.

Comment

ive got some 3 of those ca870, full stock, pistol grip and pistol grip with long barrel, one of which is pushing 470fps out of the box, the other two also over 350, this is called the sniper shotgun you have to respect that 20m med though in game

all the hopup units in them have been damaged in some way on purchase, the nub has been found to be non existant, theyre covered in grease, the main body bolt is also made out of some sort of hard cheese and will shatter under the strain of repeated cocking

the g&p flush mounting mags wouldnt feed properly, also that natty looking piece of chrome metal seems to have been made from biscuits or varnished paper, so very easy to break, got 4 of them sat here, they do look extremely good when inserted, really finish it off, bugger all use for skirmishing Ive found unless you can tell me something different Purcy?

once youve sorted the niggles out you have something rather special though, range is beyond belief, not getting rid of mine in a hurry and looking to buy more, theres one in the classifieds atm but its more than double what I can get them for new so Ill give that one a miss
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
                            airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

Something DE.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                              Working...
                              X