Starter Sniper Rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starter Sniper Rifle?

FPS has nout to do with age. As long as you stick to the site limit and minimum engagement rules you can use what fps you like. Weather it be 300 or 500. It's all about accuracy, no point having 500fps if your bb's fly everywhere. My 1st sniper rifle was a JG Bar-10. Best rifle ive ever owned. Easy to upgrade and maintain. Also as far as bb's go i used Blaster .3's with my rifle at 320-330fps. Any less than .3's and the accuracy suffered.

Comment

anyway

the vsr 10 is the perfect sniper rifle to buy, could be argued that its the best airsoft sniper rifle you can get
      Originally posted by Teddykiller
      I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

Until the Marui l96 comes out!
        Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

and if you dont count gas
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Yes it is very good and upgradeable if you see here: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...563#post179563 ... and no not really lol support weapons do have a engadgement distance... i think

Comment

Meh the L96's hop adjustment is not the most field friendly. Stick with the VSR

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                and if you dont count gas
                No we're counting gas. *Ducks* :p

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                  Meh the L96's hop adjustment is not the most field friendly. Stick with the VSR
                  the marui l96 isnt out yet, comes out next week
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                  Originally posted by N3ADS
                  Is this you talking from experience ?..
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

I would get the marui vsr-10 pro sniper, remove the iron sights and get a scope rail and scope. This is better because the length of the barrel is longer than the g spec, when yoy get the gun get a laylax pss100 spring to get the fps up to standard. (a 100 spring is still in the limits for UWG) when you want to get a tight bore barrel and then keep upgrading it from there,

Comment

Originally posted by Spooros View Post
                      I would get the marui vsr-10 pro sniper, remove the iron sights and get a scope rail and scope. This is better because the length of the barrel is longer than the g spec, when yoy get the gun get a laylax pss100 spring to get the fps up to standard. (a 100 spring is still in the limits for UWG) when you want to get a tight bore barrel and then keep upgrading it from there,
                      Good point, although barrel spacers are more difficult to get and use with the pro. I would get a gspec, and when you upgrade get a longer barrel and run it through the silencer. They also look cooler.

Comment

im 14 and have got a warrior l96 and use it alot

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

reflexsnipe Find out more about reflexsnipe
                        Working...
                        X