Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brand - rifle advice

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
    All those recommending the TM recoil series, you know his budget is £200, right?
    Woops, missed that

In that case go for anything TM, ICS or G&G they all have guns in that price range.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
    Kid has issues

Comment

Have you looked at the SRC Gen III rifles?

The G36 can be had for £175 with a battery and charger new and the M4 can be had for £150 in the same spec.

They aren't made from metal, but they are made from a nice nylon-fibre instead of cheap ABS. They also don't do a blow-back line, but they are incredibly solid inside and out.

Edit: They also have various metal parts, eg. the sights/trigger etc...

Comment

If your budget is £200 just for the gun then you have quite a few options if it`s £200 for a gun and mags and a bat or gas then I`d say you`d need some wise spending to get anything that will blow back for that.

There are some decent china made guns out there that are cheap but beware as some are really really useless, always read reviews and feel free to ask about brands and models on here too.

I personally like to recommend kwa as a starter aeg they can handle an 11.1v lipo out of the box there not too expensive and they are pretty dam solid.

Other then that I like KA and G&P unless Im buying on a tight budget then I buy d-boys.

WE and KJW both make gbb rifles now my guess is they both will be nice out of the box but how long they work for you`ll have to ask people on here who use gas.

As for EBB I`d say save up and get a TM but if your just starting out in airsoft I`d say its best to get yourself one reliable simple aeg to get settled in then start buying recoil and gas stuff after as they can be expensive to maintain and repair.

as they say "welcome to airsoft say goodbye to your disposable income" lol
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

The WE G39 is a fantastic gun for the price, but can be quite costly to run (as with any GBB), you will need extra mags, I would say at least 4. I personally carry 8. Then you need gas, but you can get a propane adapter and get 2 litres for around a tenner. I'd also advise getting NPAS fitted.

As other have sad though, it may be worth looking at AEG's, I was never overly keen on them, but that was years ago and have recently got back into the game, after acquiring my G39, and I have to say they have come along way and there are some fantastic AEG guns out there.

I was particularly taken by the TM P90, awesome little gun with a killer ROF, I myself am looking into getting an AEG as a secondary, I was that impressed by them.

The running cost of an AEG will be significantly cheaper aswell, you could prob get away with having one high cap mag.

Comment

I`ve been watching some vids and been quite impressed by the co2 reddy we`s running 40 and 50rd mags I`m very tempted to start saving for one but a gun with 2 gas mags and 3 or 4 co2 mags is going to set me back around £300 it seams so it will be many a month before I can even consider one
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

arotchf1 Please note, have been unable to upload superdry jacket pics go to - http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=6181040982 to view Find out more about arotchf1
            Working...
            X