Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistol Choice? Hi Capa or Glock?

Originally posted by flavourshaker View Post
    If you get a TM glock just be careful not to drop it. Mine was damaged internally after a 2 ft drop on concrete. Basically the slide got jammed in an akward position and in a careful attempt to correct it the trigger mechanism became damaged beyond repair save for salvaging another pistol
    im sure dropping any pistol from 2 foot of concrete will break it
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

Prase the airsoft gods! Hes getting a Glock!
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
        Where is the guy who claims his glock out ranges an aeg?
        My TM SIG Sauer P226 and TM based Kimber do outrange most AEGs because of the internal upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
          My TM SIG Sauer P226 and TM based Kimber do outrange most AEGs because of the internal upgrades.
          If that's an important factor, then you're using your pistol at the wrong times.

It's a cqb gun, not a miniature sniper rifle.

Comment

Not really but it helps with grouping of shots. The more range you have the tighter the groupings you get at closer ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
              Not really but it helps with grouping of shots. The more range you have the tighter the groupings you get at closer ranges.
              Bzzzzzz wrong! More range doesn't equal closer groupings. It's all down to the quality of your hop and your unit and nub. You can have the best rubber in the world, but if the unit doesn't hold it in place well enough then it's no good for groupings as the next shot will have a different amount of hop.

I've yet to have a single qualm about the standard TM rubber and unit really. The only reason I'd consider another is the slight fps bump. But only with other upgrades would I think about it.

And the only reason for the fps bump is to hear the person on the receiving end duck back round the corner and yell "holy fuck that hurt!" like they did with my old hi capa!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

.Max. Find out more about .Max.
              Working...
              X