A&K masada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A&K masada

Well hopefully i get this project on the road soon as it arrives. £100 for the v2 ascu though. only know of one stockist
    sigpic

Comment

Mine was the A&K. There were ways to improve the hopup, but i tried and failed.

You know it's worth it. The old one cost me £105 twice. I bought one, and never used it so sold it to Jag, bought another one used and again sold it on. Then about 3 months later bit the bullet and bought another. However i gave it to Midas to install. Which was a feat in itself. Had to go through 2 selector plates and alot of cutting and filing to get it to work. For some reason it didn't want to work inside the body. But would work finr outside the body. It was down to the selector plate shorting on the body. So that was fixed bt cutting the wings of the copper off and then bonding it back onto the plate. Poor fella had a right hard time getting it to work XD

Comment

You do know that its in the instructions to cover the rear of the selector plate anyway lol mine was a breeze to be honest. pain at first because i had a shite motor. new one installed and went well. hopefully the masada has the copper selector plate as they are needed. you sure the selector plates are standard v2 also mate?
        sigpic

Comment

It was covered with tape. But it was still somehow shorting. We just couldn't figure it out. He was racking his brains for a full 2 days trying to get it sorted.

I'm 99% sure it's just a V2 plate

Standard switch block so should have the copper contacts on the underside of the plate
          Last edited by HuntR; 22 July, 2011, 17:31.

Comment

Image doesnt seem to show. but thanks all the same bud lol
            sigpic

Comment

I think the MAgpul has a modified V2... just some parts are slightly different.. id guess the AK version is the same
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                I think the MAgpul has a modified V2... just some parts are slightly different.. id guess the AK version is the same
                The Magpul ACR uses a hybrid V2/V3 with a microswitch. The motor cage is different to V2's as is the quick release spring system. It's got V2 parts squashed into a V3 like shell.

The A&K Masada uses a V2 with a longer air nozzle, and hole through the shell to fit the ambi safety mechanism.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
                Working...
                X