Trade problem - Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trade problem - Thoughts

You know what kang I've had it with your slyness on this. I will be leaving you feedback on this situation with a full report of pms,quotes and times for all to see the type of trader you really are.

I wasn't going to be drawn into this thread but if your going to post on a public forum then please don't lie and say things I've not said. Any queries pm me as I won't reply to this.

Comment

I havent lied about any of this mate....

I was discreet about this as didnt want to name you as I dont think you meant to send me a dud gun, I think it got damaged in the post. Its the same reason I didnt(and havent) leave you a bad feedback rating.

Anyway, this has all been sorted via PM, and I now understand why the postage insurance wouldnt cover this.

Please close the thread mods!

Comment

Why oh why oh why do people keep insiting on putting their trade problems on the forum, dont you get it? Whether your in the right or in the wrong is regardless, the fact you went public will put people off trading with you!

In effect, you've given yourself neg feedback!
        Originally posted by Bluegill
        5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
          Why oh why oh why do people keep insiting on putting their trade problems on the forum, dont you get it? Whether your in the right or in the wrong is regardless, the fact you went public will put people off trading with you!

Oh well....I just wasnt sure what to do and needed the advice. A risk Im willing to take!

Comment

Kang is not trying to get people to trade with him. He just wants some advice from others, more experienced in the matter. If the trade partner stands by his wall and wont negotiate then what is Kang supposed to do? Just sit there with a broken gun? I have done a lot of trading on EBay and the way i see it- it is the sender’s responsibility for the postage of the item to the recipient. If it gets damaged whilst in transit then, in this case the sender of the rifle to Kang's job to mend it.

Comment

Yeah cheers gunfighter thats pretty much it.

But yeah as I said, its all sorted now via PM...dont really want to start it up again!

Comment

Originally posted by gunfighter6 View Post
                Kang is not trying to get people to trade with him. He just wants some advice from others, more experienced in the matter. If the trade partner stands by his wall and wont negotiate then what is Kang supposed to do? Just sit there with a broken gun? I have done a lot of trading on EBay and the way i see it- it is the sender’s responsibility for the postage of the item to the recipient. If it gets damaged whilst in transit then, in this case the sender of the rifle to Kang's job to mend it.

Thanks for that, you conpletely missed my point, and kang has referred to it above. USE PMs, like adults which we all are, or should be..

Comment

the fact you went public will put people off trading with you!

That was the point I completly missed was it?

Anyway like you say Kang has sorted it. Hope it all gets sorted for you both matey.

Comment

Originally posted by gunfighter6 View Post
                    That was the point I completly missed was it?

Anyway like you say Kang has sorted it. Hope it all gets sorted for you both matey.
                    My bad, in youre huge tenure here on this forum you will have seen that this regularly happens and that is the outcome

Comment

Unfortunately this is true, too many threads end up in a row....
                      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Mhmm...which is why Id like the mods to close it please, before its too late! :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
                        Working...
                        X