• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FAMAS or FA-MAS

acm is only good but if upgraded ...get the g36k they are great guns

Comment

Not all Chinese stuff is bad, the JG G36's are particularly good and as others have said, the CYMA AKs are great. Just watch the power as they may be over your local sight limit.

Comment

Tm in my opinion .. I think they are very good

Comment

yeh that g36 has a m4 stock and mag. just waiting for them to review it on the site, i wana see if the stock is adjustable and how powerful it is. and what it comes with in the box. got two weeks before i buy a gun
          Originally posted by cool-breeze87
          I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Comment

Well that has easily answered my question. I guess I'll stick with Tokyo Marui for this then . Now to save up [sigh]

Comment

having owned a TM Famas i can say despite its flaws (plastic creaking) its awesome, go with it over the ACM. The rof is pretty good for such an old aeg
              Originally posted by Hawk
              The P word again! You should say your love for airsoft 3 times and a holy Tokio Marui

Comment

had a cyber gun famas to mod not long ago and was quite suprised how good it was ,the 370fps out of the box had to be reduced to 350, then installed a mad bull barrel and it was an outstanding gun and still cheaper than the stock TM with plain barrel and only 280fps.just depends on you'r approach to these things and how you want to spend you'r money.just my tuppence worth.

Comment

And I bet it lasted barely a 100 bb's before it broke....

Comment

seriously cybergun famas's once upgraded due to the fact they take more parts.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackinator Find out more about Jackinator
                    Working...
                    X