First Gun :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Gun :D

Dont drop an src, the stock will just rupture on you, also try and make sure no one elses bbs hit the body, large holes may be blown out of them
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
    airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

for 2-300 JG is NOT the best way to go! shop & look around, because you can go high end for that money, brands such as Ares, SRC, Hell you might even get a TM for that if you dont mind going second hand. as above have said you might be eligable for your ukara by now too so dw about 2-tone.

Good luck & hope your new gun rocks!
      'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

Originally posted by bongooldchap View Post
        Dont drop an src, the stock will just rupture on you, also try and make sure no one elses bbs hit the body, large holes may be blown out of them
        Really? The one I looked at was seemed very nicely built, If I was a G36 kinda guy I would not hesitate getting one.

Comment

the 40 odd I prep every weekend tells a different story, high end guns they are not, the bodies arent too bad, but the stocks....
          http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
          airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

Also would NOT recommend Ares for a first gun, whatever it is..

First gun I played with was an SRC G36C, and it was really good, solid, playable gun. I was borrowing it, I think they only issues since have been a broken tappet plate and a worn fire selector.
            The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

I'd go for the KWA made, built like a brick sh*t house internally barring that get the Ares or the SRC as long as it's a GEN3 model.

DON'T get the JG for your budget you can get much better than this it's built like a sh*t brick house in comparison to the others all of which are well within budget.

oh and remember to get a smart charger and a nice battery. (obviously)

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
              Kid has issues

Comment

I would get the gr4 g26 made by G&G not a bad price either at 230 I know it's different to a g36c but... Just thought I'd recommend

Comment

I would get the CAW Minigun. Not many of those about and guarantees bumkissery everywhere you go.
                  Last edited by BAMF; 26 July, 2011, 00:01. Reason: .
                  There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Hi everyone thanks for all the feedback I have taken your advice and looked at a better build g36C

I have noticed this gun for sale
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=121585

But it says the H thingy is broken is this a easy fix? Will I require to send this of to be fixed? Also is it a good deal? I hope so!

Thanks all

Troy

Comment

looks good, the H thing is something in the hop-up. If you know someone who is a good techy then ask them, if not then you could ask the guy to install the origional nub for like an extra £5?

Comment

Just realised it's a JG :L it's hard to get a gun what's 2nd hand and what u want I think am going to paint a new gun :L

Comment

What about classic army G36's?... Surely they must be pretty high quality stuff?
                          CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                          CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

Its a battle between

TM G36C
                            KWA G36C
                            CA G36C

The KWA boats the most ffs with one site stating 380 and another site offering a Downgrade service to 320ffs

What's the upgrades like on both guns? Surely they will be the same options?

Also what's the best battery \ charger to get? I know they accept mini? :S

Thanks Troy

P.S I was going to buy a KWA today but need to add some funds

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mitre3 Find out more about Mitre3
                            Working...
                            X