Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Anyone tried the "JG G36K RIS M4 Club Foot Stock AEG"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone tried the "JG G36K RIS M4 Club Foot Stock AEG"?

Originally posted by Jester! View Post
    I sit here all day waiting for someone to break the rules so I can tell them off and increase the size of my e-penis by a couple of inches.
    Funniest thing I've read for a while :P

So is that M4 Carbine anygood then? Worth the buy with the M100 spring? I use .25's anyway so it'll be about 15fps lower or so
    Originally posted by cool-breeze87
    I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
      Funniest thing I've read for a while :P

So is that M4 Carbine anygood then? Worth the buy with the M100 spring? I use .25's anyway so it'll be about 15fps lower or so
      Don't fall into that trap, it'll still be over site limits as it'll be over 1J in energy, the weight doesn't change the energy only the speed, get an M90 like i suggested, don't believe that american crap ie "my rifle has a higher fps than yours thus it is better" says the guy with the Warrior L96 (only picked this because of the high fps) even though he has no idea how to go about sniping.

fps isn't a big deal retrospectively, all it means is that the bb get's to the target faster doesn't make it go faster or more accurate.

and yes the M4 is fine just as long as you don't go firing a whole box mag at once with a 9.6v battery.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
      Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja View Post
        I use .25's anyway so it'll be about 15fps lower or so
        Yeah, that's not the way it works, FPS limits are a set limit for a .20g, if you use a heavier weight to try and sneak past a chrono check you'll likely get yourself booted off site.
        Say your site's limit is 350fps for aegs with a .20g. If you chrono with a .25g (take off say 20fps for the added weight) then your fps limit would be 330fps with a .25g or 350 with a .20g. Not 350fps with a .25g

An M100 can take your gun anywhere up to the 360fps region (so you won't be able to use it anywhere no matter what weight you put in it), so I would recommend the M90, then you can whack a tightbore in at a later date without ending up between 380-400 fps

Comment

Ahh right I see, M90 it is then. Thanks guys

What battery would you recommend then ? Just any 8.4 mini?
          Originally posted by cool-breeze87
          I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ninja Find out more about Ninja
          Working...
          X