Where to start with GBB pistols?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to start with GBB pistols?

Hey all, think it's about time I sort myself out a gbb pistol. Like the look of the m93r and g18c etc. But have to say I do really fancy a full metal pistol, such as a hi-capa etc. Just looking for ideas and names really so I can look at loads and give myself some ideas

Thanks a lot guys ain't that frequent with pistols and sidearms in general st all
    Originally posted by hoggy21
    Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Re: Where to start with GBB pistols?

anything made by TM is a good choice

for me its a 1911Meu

Comment

TM all the way when it comes to pistols.
      In my opinion aswell the plastic will work better with gbb when it comes to the winter months, as the metal would get cold therefore making your mags cold etc etc
      I have a TM Desert Warrior
      But i also like the TM G17 and P226
      Lets Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum, Damn! Im All Outta Gum!

Comment

If you want metal you might want to check out the KWAs witht their new NS2 gas system or mabye a socom gear M9 SOF desert warrior which imo are the best looking pistols ever. But TM all the way for the best pistols even though they are plastic.
        For sale:

-Splitting M4
        -MP5 Parts
        -MP7a1
        -M9 Magazine

Comment

Plastic = TM
          Metal = KWA

What model is totaly up to you.

Simples

Comment

There should honestly be a sticky about GBB pistols as the answer is always the same

TM are always going to win. Fact.

Comment

I'm looking at the TM's just the plastic turns me off though I may look at the TM Glocks and perhaps go with something else so an 1911 or m9 etc
              Originally posted by hoggy21
              Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

TM are the best, very nice. Having a plastic slide imo has no disadvantages. Just don't use propane with them

Comment

Originally posted by Druico View Post
                  I'm looking at the TM's just the plastic turns me off though I may look at the TM Glocks and perhaps go with something else so an 1911 or m9 etc
                  If the plastic puts you off go with a KWA or KJW (TM compatible) i hate plastic if its not plastic/polymer in real life, its not that i dont feel TMs are good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Joefuski View Post
                    There should honestly be a sticky about GBB pistols as the answer is always the same

TM are always going to win. Fact.
                    only because TM lovers are so pushy, and the KWA/KSC stay quietly confident in their choices....lol
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Think im going to be getting a TM M92F Berreta.. are these any good?

cheers dudes
                      FOR SALE
                      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I have a TM FN 5-7, and its awesome. I might have to stop banging on about it now, I'm starting to sound like tyler and his bloody RPG
                        Originally posted by Tiercel
                        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Puddzzz View Post
                          TM are the best, very nice. Having a plastic slide imo has no disadvantages. Just don't use propane with them
                          People used to say dont use propane/green gas with tm pistols but tm modern range of guns are designed to run on propane/greengas like there Px4 and used to run my 1911 meu on propane all day long no problems at all.

If you plan on using ur new hand gun in winter then look for a plastic slide version ie a tm pistol metal slide dont work so well in winter.

Also u say ur not keen on plastic slide most glocks etc are not made in steel in the re world so not much of a problem if ur after realistic feel. Also most TM pistols you struggle to tell if its plastic or not. If ur after a m9 id stay away from the tm range and look at the kwa ptp m9 its full metal good constuction just hasnt got the licenced markings on it which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanG39c View Post
                            Also u say ur not keen on plastic slide most glocks etc are not made in steel in the re world so not much of a problem if ur after realistic feel.
                            Erm.. all Glocks have a polymer fibre mix frame and a steel slide. Alloy slide would disintegrate.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                              If the plastic puts you off go with a KWA or KJW (TM compatible) i hate plastic if its not plastic/polymer in real life, its not that i dont feel TMs are good quality.
                              Get a TM Hi Cappa then - they don't exist "in real life". :D

I once had a hard time convincing someone my TM M1911A1 is plastic. It's only when he saw the slight ding where I dropped it that he believed me.

My Stock TM M1911A1 and Hi Cappa 4.3 have been run on Green for 2 years and 1 year respectively with no problems.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
                              Working...
                              X