Where to start with GBB pistols?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where to start with GBB pistols?

I say this again and again TM hakes reliable pistols.

Comment

tm has a better hop and much better after market support than kwa .With upgrades/modding I managed to get my abs tm sig to empty a mag after being buried in snow -8c for 15-20min ,all be it weak I don't imagine any full metal gbb could do that.

Comment

TM or KWA/KSC model is your choice. I'm a fan of the P10 and USPc. Also for a first pistol I would avoid the fully auto ones you've mentioned as there's more to go wrong.

Comment

Yeah think I'll have to just have a look around
          Originally posted by hoggy21
          Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
            Think im going to be getting a TM M92F Berreta.. are these any good?

cheers dudes
            I've got a couple of these. I got one from another shop which was selling the pistol with an extra magazine as a bundle deal. I liked it so much I got a second one! I took one to a shoot last weekend and I had a great time with it. The blowback was nice and crisp, a good bit of kick, and it's got a great sound to it, all in all making for a nice shooting experience, especially indoors.

Comment

Get a marui and save yourself a lot of hassle money instead of buying WE etc etc.
              Because in the end, you'll always end up with a marui.

Comment

I had a TM m9 and it was by far the most reliable, and accurate pistol I have had.
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

just got one from here!!

Think I saw that for sale.... but is it really that much cheaper getting it witht at deal!?!

lol

cant wait
                  FOR SALE
                  7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                  , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Originally posted by ElZer0 View Post
                    just got one from here!!

Think I saw that for sale.... but is it really that much cheaper getting it witht at deal!?!

lol

cant wait
                    What I saved roughly paid for a bottle of .25gs at my local site. When I bought mine, ZeroOne was out of stock on both the gun and the magazines, and either still are, or are again at the moment.

Comment

Tisanes' first post was bang on in my opinion.

Also, if you get a KWA NS2 model it'll work brilliantly all year round. I used my old KWA Glock 17 in December when there was still snow on the ground - it performed flawlessly.

I've only ever held one TM pistol and the plastic put me off...it just didn't quite feel 'right' if you see what I mean. If you aren't bothered by plastic then TM is for you. I, however, prefer to have a hunk of steel in my hand when I run around a wooded area pretending that I'm Rambo.
                      Last edited by ImNotTheMafia; 28 July, 2011, 18:51.

Comment

the new HK kwa pistols are super sexy

If you fancy doing a lot of set up and modding work you can get a kjw hi capa to run really nice on the co2 mags and WE just started doing co2 mags for there hi capa`s too the mags may fit a tm hi capa too but may blow it up lol

If you have a bit more money to spend and dont want to mod then get a TM hi capa or one of the new KWA HK`s
                        sigpic
                        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Thats the only thing putting me off the TM's is the platicky side of it, but i do like the TM px4, and the G17's on zero one.

Anyone had any experience with the Socom Gear 1911 MEU?
                          Originally posted by hoggy21
                          Welcome to the world of airsoft! Say goodbye to money, all other hobbies and your weekends!

Comment

The kwa g17 gas system is not as hard wearing as the TM`s one but you get a metal slide and its cheaper and I`ve never seen one that was looked after give any problems but the TM ones are just better because the design is what 8 years newer ?
                            sigpic

Comment

There's also the Japanese quality control with TM. There's a reason the Chinese copy them...

Comment

there`s a reason most people copy them and then improve on there idea they have the money to develop new stuff that works lol so other company's copy and improve but sometimes fail lol
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Druico Find out more about Druico
                                Working...
                                X