UK FPS limits, GBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UK FPS limits, GBB

my site allows 380 fps for any fully automatic guns 425 for any semi automatic guns and then 500 for any bolt action guns but i have also come across guns with an extremly high rate of fire which are not allowed over a really low fps. However my fully auto limits apply to any fully auto gun and not just GBB ones and its just because my site is really laid back about it fps limits tbh.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Jcowley View Post
      E.g. my local allows up to 350 with anything that has full auto, or has ever had full auto. They allow up to 500fps for anything that was manufactured with semi-auto only, not a full auto rifle with the full auto disabled.
      That's pretty stupid, TBH (the bits I bolded).

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
        Its soooo bloody simple realy.

A GBBR with full auto capability will have the same FPS limits as its AEG counterpart.
        A gas sniper will have the same FPS limits as its spring or semi locked AEG counterpart.

I can think of no possible reason why any site would allow GBBRs a higher FPS limit than its electric or spring counterpart.
        This!! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

As gas rifles were rare even 2 years ago very few sites mention them specifically in their rules

If the site limit is 328 then it will be 328 for AEGs AEPs GBBs and auto gas rifles.

If allows 450/500 for bolt-actions it will be the same wether spring or propane or CO2

Can you imagine saying to the marshal "My pistol does 500fps but don't worry its gas! "

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
          That's pretty stupid, TBH (the bits I bolded).
          Agreed, they say that if it wasn't manufactured as semi-only then its 350. Pretty stupid if you've completely disabled full auto on your gun with no possible way of using it.

Comment

some sites will treat a gbbr like a gas smg or gas pistol

I`ve seen marshals say "well you only have a 30rd mag so go full auto if you want" in a semi game as what idiot is going to waste all his rounds ?

Ive also seen gas guns get let off a few fps over what I think they`d normally stop a AEG for as its a bit harder to control what fps green gas will put out on a hot day plus after a few shots the fps will drop

Of-course with co2 you should be a bit more strict as it will hold that punch for a lot more rounds, also if your lucky with gas they`ll chrono it by an average and if the limit is 330 your 1st shot may be over but by the 3rd or 4th shot you might be under lol

Saying that newer systems seam to have a much better shot to shot consistency
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FireShark03 there finnaly actually put some details in :-D Find out more about FireShark03
            Working...
            X