• Show
Clear All

Re: The best GBB Rifle?

WE L85 A2 is nice and loud :D mags are 35 quid
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
      If you think the PDW's kick hard, try my G39 - its like an l85 on blanks!
      It just surprised me how real it felt! Much quieter obviously but it really was a nice thing to shoot and would probably give you a bruised shoulder at the end of a full days skirmishing. :D

I am still not convinced these guns are quite there yet but it won't be long before you will be able to buy a GBBR and it will be as reliable as a TM GBB pistol.

Comment

I've shot the pair (G39 & PDW) side by side and the G39 has a fair bit more kick, seeing as you only end up going through several hundred rounds a day you don't get any pain at all. Although saying that my shoulder can take a fair beating after my 3 days in Argentina where i shot at least 2000 shotgun rounds each day :P

I think the one that proves GBBR's will be the WE Ak when it comes out. The G39 is close, but the trigger set lets it down a little, and the ak has a new set!

Comment

If and when I go for a gas rifle I am holding out for the M14 possibly the EBR. I much prefer woodland games so I want big, noisy and accurate not necessarily in that order.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olphy Find out more about Olphy
          Working...
          X