Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

3 shot burst MOSFETs. Recommendations/advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 shot burst MOSFETs. Recommendations/advice?

Callum has 3 round burst on his M16 using an ACU i think. Fooking amazing, well jealous. Did cost a bout a ton and after half a day it stripped its piston, but it was doing that before.

If it is ever working again check it out, you'll want one

Comment

Yeah Callum mentioned it to me. That's what made me think about it for this M4. Bit dont wanna spend a tonne on it!

Comment

Nothing ive seen or used comes to the ascu v2. Not even the aws stuff out at the moment. ITs so much more crispier. yes its bigger but thats no biggy. i still ran it in a stock tube rear wired
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
          Nothing ive seen or used comes to the ascu v2. Not even the aws stuff out at the moment. ITs so much more crispier. yes its bigger but thats no biggy. i still ran it in a stock tube rear wired
          have you seen them both first hand? i havnt seen the ascu first hand but cant help thinking is it REALLY worth an extra £50 or so?
          Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

I have fitted the ASCU, Fireworks Ares and the Stealth.

The ASCU allows you to remove the ARL.

The Ares is a very reliable fet with three round capabilities and semi only if you are that way inclined.

The Raptor will be better than the Stealth and the ASCU.

A fet is a fet and works in nano seconds. The only way one will be quicker than the other is by replacing your existing wire.

Im just repeating myself.

The high speed builds I put together DO NOT benifit from one fet to the other. They will benifit however from torquier motor and a better power supply.

The V2 ASCU is simply smaller with a detachable umbilical to save damages.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

And programmable mark. I have seen both first hand yes and still vouch for the ascu v2. Maybe as its the firSt thing i used and liked. ill post a vid of my setup when completed
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
                And programmable mark. I have seen both first hand yes and still vouch for the ascu v2. Maybe as its the firSt thing i used and liked. ill post a vid of my setup when completed
                a video would be awesome thanks, as a recent buyer of the raptor i would be really interested in seeing them in comparison in a bit more detail! but like you mentioned again you prefered it over the raptor but what is it in particular that would you say makes it worth the extra money?
                Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

With the ASCU and the Raptor they are comparrable really. The big difference is the removal of the arl, if it is a big issue for you and the compactness of the Raptor.

I was impressed on how the ASCU controls the shots enough to remove the arl. There was a small issue of the selector plate on the ASCU I fitted. But it never missed a beat, did exactly what it said on the tin.

I really think it will be just down to personal preference and space. Either way the one thing I know is you won't be dissapointed with either one or the Ares for that matter.
                  Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                  Working...
                  X