Buying RIF And Having It Painted Two-Tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying RIF And Having It Painted Two-Tone

i was just wondering if anyone has bought any guns of the zero one website and had them two-tone painted. im only wondering because im looking to buy a m4a1 off the website and was want to know how they paint the guns or if you get to choose what parts you want painted? if anyone can post some pictures it would help alot cheers.

Re: Buying RIF And Having It Painted Two-Tone

Has to be 51% painted 2tone...
    But it's just a phonecall away.. So I presume you could have some sort of input...
    Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by Major View Post
      Has to be 51% painted 2tone...
      But it's just a phonecall away.. So I presume you could have some sort of input...
      see that really doesn't tell us shit now does it??? lol

Comment

From what I've heard, on an M4 ZeroOne will paint the:
        Stock
        Pistol grip
        Handguards
        Flash hider
        Last edited by Sparticus515; 31 July, 2011, 19:57. Reason: Miss-spelt word
        A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

Why does it matter, or is it so you can buy in the parts in black....
          Originally posted by Bluegill
          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Not trying to offend ZeroOne but the last 2tone gun i saw done by them looked like it had parts dunked in a can of paint not actually painted...

Comment

ok thank you that is very helpfull now i just need to decide what m4 i want lol, and yeah it is soo i can buy the parts after i get my UKARA Defence, its alot easier know what parts will get painted to put together a price plan for the rest of the parts, eg the front hand guard gets painted i want to get a RIS rail, and the stock being painted i want to rear wire to get a different stock and the carry handle will just be taken off for a sight anyway. But i wont do any of that untill i get my defence if i really wanted i would just try and buy a second hand aeg off here if i wanted it all black.

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                Why does it matter, or is it so you can buy in the parts in black....
                even if that's why he wants to know, why is that a bad thing???

Comment

THen why not wait and get it after UKARA or defence? for the sake of a few games, no offence but 99.9% of the time these questions are asked there is a underlying reason and its normally not legit..

Comment

They tend to two tone parts of the gun that can be easily removed, just so they don't get any paint into the internals and such. And normally they try to leave the body/trades the original colour
                    A real man doesn't own a gun... A real man owns 5 or more

Comment

THen why not wait and get it after UKARA or defence? for the sake of a few games, no offence but 99.9% of the time these questions are asked there is a underlying reason and its normally not legit..
                      I can see people points on this but my local sight i have had a few mates rent guns from there and have been told they are quite bad, but in my case it is for legit reasons. the reason i want a M4 is for the external customization options and it can be quite pricey from what i have been told it just gives me 2 months to save for the parts i want for after i get my Defence.

Comment

"underlying reason" why does that matter to you??? you UKARA is only there for retailers associations. the "Violent Crime Reduction Bill" doesn't state that you need a UKARA to own a RiF. i Quote; "There is no legal restriction to the ownership or use of an airsoft gun whether RiF or IF related to age you may not purchase a RiF or an IF if you are under the age of 18.
                        There is no restriction other than game site own rules and insurance cover as to the age of a player of Airsoft."

Comment

Originally posted by TX51 View Post
                          "underlying reason" why does that matter to you??? you UKARA is only there for retailers associations. the "Violent Crime Reduction Bill" doesn't state that you need a UKARA to own a RiF. i Quote; "There is no legal restriction to the ownership or use of an airsoft gun whether RiF or IF related to age you may not purchase a RiF or an IF if you are under the age of 18.
                          There is no restriction other than game site own rules and insurance cover as to the age of a player of Airsoft."
                          Well said. It's not up to people on this forum to judge others for their actions, especially when we know nothing of the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591 View Post
                            Well said. It's not up to people on this forum to judge others for their actions, especially when we know nothing of the circumstances.
                            to true sorry if that got a bit heated it was just the 1st post he added with the "" that got to me abit

Comment

Originally posted by TX51 View Post
                              to true sorry if that got a bit heated it was just the 1st post he added with the "" that got to me abit

You make a fair point about judgement, opinion etc. Im fully aware of the exact ruling of the VCRA. My point was that, as has happened many a time on this forum, people ask that question and low and behold weeks later they are flagged as a U18n or non holder of defence. you may not have seen this in your short tenure on the forum.

If you had read my post also i made the point why not wait that little extra time to gain ukara or a valid defence so it would save the effort.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RedemptiionZ Find out more about RedemptiionZ
                              Working...
                              X