Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a scope for this gun

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
    Fair enough but I am pretty much the polar opposite to what you said so it's probably a personal thing. Also A red dot might cost like £40, is the extra clearness you get worth £40? is it £40 better than irons?
    I think it all comes down to how your eyes work and how your brain decides to interpret stuff. You know like how some optical illusions work for some people but don't work for others?

How do you use your irons? Both eyes open? One eye open? Focussing on the post or the target?

I guess the best advice is the same as it is when it comes to buying guns, go to a skirmish and ask if you can have a go with other people's kit, if you prefer it then buy your own.

For me i'd say £40 is worth it for the improvements in aiming time, its saved me from having to go respawn quite a few times and i didn't pay the green fee to respawn lol.

Comment

Re: Need a scope for this gun

Just one point tho when using auto or quick semi bursts can you not just point your gun and hit a man sized target without aiming? I remember when I had no iron sights on my M4 and could look along the top and hit a chest sized target at about fifty feet every time... At the ranges we play at do you really need fancy aiming devices?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TomCW22 Find out more about TomCW22
      Working...
      X