Collapse

revolvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that feeling too, going through 3 bolt actions and the dark days when I used to akimbo a Glock and 1911 :D but I just stick with the more team/user/score friendly aeg haha
    sigpic

Comment

Re: revolvers

i can't find any anywhere which is a shame it means in rely on my speed loaders and pistols, lol may a time i've found myself reloading in a corner hoping the enemy doesn't come get me with there high r.o.f aegs

Comment

yeah im quite used to reloading under stupid amounts of fire

cant wait, got a interview tomorrow for a job well phone interview but if that goes well i guess its pretty much in the bag but if i get this job, i dont care about this overdraft i will seriously be buying a KTW winchester and all the gear i want with the money ill raise from marshalling that ..should be going to pay off my overdraft

Comment

The problem I have with my Maxi 1892 is keeping gas in it. Leaks like a seive with anything that's not got silicone in it. Biggest problem there is it's too hot for my local with anything other than 134a in it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
          Working...
          X