Thundermaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thundermaul

By highlighting it your making it a bigger issue than it is.....

Comment

I'm going to say this once, then I'll ignore all future comments on this. It's not breaking the law, in fact I'm doing right to the law. It's sale and purchase, dad is buying it as a gift and I will be buying the CLOTHING.
      cheers major, I'll go have a look at it :P this post is about all guns so don't only go posting m4's ^^ but cheers
      sigpic

Comment

It is quite funny. Go find some kids that are buying rifs and using them on the street or a market that is selling them without UKARA and have a moan at them. They are the ones that are endangering the sport. The mere fact that the guy is on here asking these questions means I'm pretty sure he's gunna be using the rif at and airsoft sites in the proper way. Same with the underage rule. I know people that are 15 - 16 that play. Mummy and Daddy buy the gun for them, drop them off at skirmish and pay for them to get in. Billy bonus they get a day to themselves for 'together time'. Its the dream bro I wish someone would do that for me!

don't get me wrong UKARA is great but it is a sacrifice we make to stop kids getting hold of rifs and waving them around at the general public. Its still gunna happen though, because at the end of the day anyone can get a can of krylon and spray it anyway. The type of people that wanna get them to wave about are exactly the type of people that will use any means necessary to get hold of them. I'm not gunna get on my high horse telling this guy not to use not to let his dad buy him a gun so he can play. I'd rather he played airsoft than went about slashing tyres and throwing bricks at trains.

everyone is entitled to there opinion though just though I'd justify my response.

Good Guns though mate are expensive. One really nice gun (our team have three and they are all good) is the SRC HK416 (M4 European) they are pretty cheap and lipo ready (hardened internals). Put a 110 spring and 11.1V lipo and you'll be up around 350fps and nice quick bursts. They are really reliable too.

I use a Magpul MASADA that is also a very good gun. Cheapo wise JG g36c is pretty good starter and so is Cyma AK47. My mate has had one for about two years its never missed a beat. you'll soon find out thats pretty good going (especially if you buy classic army!).

Good Luck and Welcome to the Sport!

Dave

Oh yea go for the gen 3 SRC thats got the good internals. And I forgot to say you get a upgrade spring in the box ready to go...

Comment

Thanks Dave :P g36c looks sweet as you can pop a sight and a grip onto it
          Worst thing about a sport, getting the starting items ^^

Cheers, The Gnome.
          sigpic

Comment

If your after a cheapish M4 then look no further than the G&G's. They are great little guns for a good price. I believe Z1 are official distributors also. So if it ever breaks they'll be able to get all the parts needed to fix it.

Comment

Is http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6074 the right battery for http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5775 ?

As I been looking at that gun for a while but the battery stumped me :P
              sigpic

Comment

Yea G&G are good too... I personally would stay away from classic army and even marui. The internals tend to be shite. Butbi run my guns at 370 fos for my site.

Comment

gnome that is the right battery and G&G is awsome

Comment

My G&G shoots very nice standard. It just recently decided it would shoot three round bursts on semi but i'm not going to complain
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah sweet, cheers :P
                      And 3 shot on semi isnt too bad :P hehe
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm just repairing it now though because I'm going to set my new hop
                        sigpic

Comment

mmkay right now? or just today :P
                          sigpic

Comment

I opened it up about 5 hours ago but i'm just switching the cut off lever to my new systema one.
                            sigpic

Comment

ahh.... ^^
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gnome1 Airsoft, Rugby and Computer. Entertaining life.... :P Find out more about gnome1
                              Working...
                              X