Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gear Tension Release?

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
    Yar the forward assist on most m4's does it, there are some other AEG's that have it too but cant remember what.

Basically releases the spring so its not pulled back under tension when you're done with it.

I think you can just fire one off in semi, does the same thing irrc.

That's a new one on me, none of my armalites have the feature you speak of, the old TM Famas did I think some of the other bullpups do too.
    I have one on the anti reversal latch on the LR but that's an aftermarket part.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by gnome1 View Post
      Hehe okay :P
      After every skirmish i think ill do i pretty much only fire single shot anyway, full auto wastes your ammo out too quick with mid caps.
      I use midcaps, and I fire like a support gunner most of the time

Comment

Yeah as has been said, at the end of you using it.
        But after doing it my g&g dry fires (to pressure the spring) and then fires the first bb with one pull of the trigger even on semi. Its pretty cool :/
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gnome1 Airsoft, Rugby and Computer. Entertaining life.... :P Find out more about gnome1
        Working...
        X