barret m82 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: barret m82 help

the barrett that is not my shakey arm.........

Comment

I have the Socom Gear Barrett M82 and the Ares CheyTac Intervention both are very heavy but I've skirmished with the Barrett and it can be done, not as easy as you would with an M4 but it's doable.
      The Snow Wolf M82 is alot lighter and cheaper, the weight is about the weight of a Tanaka AICS.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Originally posted by AshUMP View Post
        ^ Nope

Google; M83A1 Sniper Rifle Full Metal C/W Scope

thatsthe one. Canny say whare from. But Action man would want it for his Hobbies

Comment

Why not get an Ares DSR-1? they look the dogs danglies and aren't too common last time i checked.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
          You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
          Kid has issues

Comment

bit to pricy

Comment

But so will the barrett once you actually get it to shoot something accurately at 40m+

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
              You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
              Kid has issues

Comment

might make a bit of money helping him. Hes changed his mind about it. Thanks all

Comment

Here's the three guns mentioned above
                  Ares DSR-1

Ares CheyTac M200 Intervention

Socom Gear Barrett & Ares M200

The SG Barrett is completely crap internally, the other 2 have leaking issues with the DSR leaking more!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                  WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

hed like the m200. I love the look of the dsr 1. Ive got my eye on an m14 ebr. If it wasent for that id get the dsr 1

Comment

ive had a socom gear m82 and they are crap. Much prefer my full upgrade tanaka m24 or even my vsr. At half or a quarter of weight and shoots ten times better.they are just 4 people that want to show off.hey that should suit your m8 then so all good.;-) wouldnt touch a sw one.

Comment

I agree the SG Barrett is crap in stock form.... And Tanaka's s@cks , they are prone to break and extremely inconsistent!
                        If you want a good sniper rifle go with TN VSR and upgrade it... you will never regret it.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

To the OP. Or the OP's mate:

The SG Barrett in stock form is a bit pants. Upgrade it and it'll be lovely.

The chinese £300 one (that your mate is looking at) makes me laugh. Buy it if you want a wall hanger. Or if you enjoy guns that eat themselves.

Or tell him to do it properly and get the HurricanE kit. Beautiful, all steel, brick s**thouse, put any gearbox you like in it. Job done and done well.

Comment

can i just put people straight on some thing.
                            this £350 Barrett is NOT socom gear.
                            it is actually SNOW WOLF.

socom gear = 1000+ last time i looked

Comment

The Socom Gear V1's are about £500. The V2s are about £700-£800.

The Snow Wolf (or JG apparently) as you say is the £300 chinese....thing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post

The Snow Wolf (or JG apparently) as you say is the £300 chinese....thing.
                                in saying that, golden eagle is ment to be JG as well :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daniel murphy started playing airsoft a year ago. got hooked. now im one of my teams sniper Find out more about daniel murphy
                                Working...
                                X