Low or mid cap what's your choice!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Low or mid cap what's your choice!?

i have 8 mp5 low caps and i think i have used them once in a game good if your using semmi and expencive bbs but when your facing barron Von-two-tone with a box mag you cant do noting. so i use midcaps with my mp5s, and thats when im not sdroping them in the woods somewhere. the mp5 hicaps suck cus they have the habit of unwinding on incerting them and they have a small max wind.
    i use high caps for my m14 and m16. as the mids keep on breaking on my m14 nomatter how gentle i am with them. i havent gotten round to buying mids for the m16 yet.

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Real-caps FTW

Comment

I use lo-caps (between 40-60 rounds) in my sig 552, simply because I think the long mid-caps (100 rounds) look stupid in such a small gun.
        Don't use hi-caps because I like the reloading. Does make it a bit of a pain against heavy trigger finger people having so few rounds per mag though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

whitefang I'm a family man with a gorgeous fiance and 3 beautiful girls age named, Tamara, Jazmine and Casey Find out more about whitefang
        Working...
        X