Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Player

Welcome to the forums!

Personally I'd recommend the JG G36, though I'd go with the K variant rather than the C (I have the G36c and as much as I love it, I'm looking to replace the handguard/barrel with a longer version), It might be a little longer, but it suits attachments like an M203 or AG36 better than the C variant, The slightly longer barrel might be of more use if you play woodland and for CQB encounters, folding the stock makes it extremely easy to weild.
    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

If i had to start with a first AEG again, with the knowledge i have know i'd go for the G&G Combat Machine (Z1 sell them). It does have a plastic body, but i've found it to be excellent value for money and a good first AEG.
      My very first AEG was the JG MP5 A4 - still going strong in stock form after having around 15000 BBs through it.
      Armoury: G&P Sentry l CA M15 CQB l CA M15 SOCOM l G&G Combat Machine l Dboy KAC PDW l A&K ACR (Masada) l TM 1911 MEU l TM USP AEP l Cyma Glock 18C AEP

Comment

+1 on the Kalash AKS-74 (RK-03). They're solid as a rock
        http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...DSC_0408-1.jpg
        http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...DSC_0410-1.jpg

Comment

Rather than tell you which gun to buy I would rather advise you to look for a full metal one, they are heavier but they last longer.
          My first full metal gun cost me £139 new and its still going strong, its had a good all round bashing and the thing fires as true as it did the day I bought it.
          The barrels on the plastic models tend to flex a little and fire off after quite a bit of use, some of the more expensive ones are better but I still prefer to stick to full metal guns.
          Also you will want a decent charger, something like a pro peak 2500, you can buy them new or used they seem to go forever.
          Test a few out at your skirmish site, they normally have quite a selection, then go for the one your happy with.

Comment

JG M4 SEX-SYSTEM
            First gun and last gun :L or maybe not XD
            Just grab a PEQ batery box (makes it easier to change batteries)
            they £10 off a certain auction site

Nice and Hefty, Balanced, Powerful

Tom
            Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bandeen Find out more about Bandeen
            Working...
            X