This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ukara question

Just see it like this you you purchased a RIF online without a ukara expect the order to be cancelled or the gun two-toned when it turns up. its as easy with that the ukara is a voucher to buy a non two tone gun.. just remember to be 18 when buying.. its as simple as that. no ifs or buts.. ukara = rif, no ukara = two tone

Comment

Originally posted by SSTSparkz View Post
      its as simple as that. no ifs or buts.. ukara = rif, no ukara = two tone
      Here we go again!

UKARA is not a legal requirement.

Plenty of retailers will sell you a RIF without it and they are 100% legal to do so. What they have to do is to prove to their own satisfaction that the purchaser is a regular skirmisher at a site with PL insurance. That is ALL the law requires of them, nothing more and nothing less.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
        Here we go again!

UKARA is not a legal requirement.

Plenty of retailers will sell you a RIF without it and they are 100% legal to do so. What they have to do is to prove to their own satisfaction that the purchaser is a regular skirmisher at a site with PL insurance. That is ALL the law requires of them, nothing more and nothing less.
        He is correct. Some sites, such as First and Only are happy with a site membership and a reputation for not being a total doink. The only retailers that insist on UKARA registration are online ones like Zero One, but like rockinrobin said its NOT a legal requirement. UKARA is NOT a government agency.
        For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
        Check out my other sales!

Comment

The law at its weakest point can be interpreted to mean that if you can prove that you have played airsoft once at a proper airsoft site then yes you are a skirmisher, ukara requires site membership and as such their guidelines for when someone can become a member of a site and be registered is a bit more then that.

Yeah Robin a friend of a friend of my was some form of diplomatic protection and had the same restrictions but if they can get away with carrying their guns they still will I guess diplomatic immunity go`s a long way.

There was once an situation where they had to return fire and I some attackers were killed they had to shoot from the car, I guess that was tricky if the car was stopped and the door open or opening to have to jump back into the car to be able to have and use your gun I mean as if you dont have enough to worry about in that situation lol
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
            The law at its weakest point can be interpreted to mean that if you can prove that you have played airsoft once at a proper airsoft site then yes you are a skirmisher, ukara requires site membership and as such their guidelines for when someone can become a member of a site and be registered is a bit more then that.

Yeah Robin a friend of a friend of my was some form of diplomatic protection and had the same restrictions but if they can get away with carrying their guns they still will I guess diplomatic immunity go`s a long way.

There was once an situation where they had to return fire and I some attackers were killed they had to shoot from the car, I guess that was tricky if the car was stopped and the door open or opening to have to jump back into the car to be able to have and use your gun I mean as if you dont have enough to worry about in that situation lol
            Why do you always insist on embellishing every post with seemingly B/S tales that have absolutely no relevance to the matter in question?

Seeing these posts are ruining the enjoyment of this forum for me (and many others), as you seem to be treating it like your own personal blog.

Apologies admin/mods for straying off topic, but if this guy can do it on every single thread...surely I can be excused for this one?

ON TOPIC: UKARA is merely a body, set up by retailers to ensure the validity of a person attempting to purchase a RIF/IF.
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
              Why do you always insist on embellishing every post with seemingly B/S tales that have absolutely no relevance to the matter in question?

Seeing these posts are ruining the enjoyment of this forum for me (and many others), as you seem to be treating it like your own personal blog.

Apologies admin/mods for straying off topic, but if this guy can do it on every single thread...surely I can be excused for this one?
              If you're going to rant at him, direct your rant at RockinRobin too, as between them, they were both discussing similar things. Besides which, the original query had been answered correctly a number of posts prior to either Robin or Konnassure's entries.

Alternatively you could chill the heck out! I mean, seriously, it's not that big a deal. In normal conversation, it's quite common for the dialogue to change emphasis from time to time, and for each party to add additional information or anecdotes. It doesn't mean you have to interrupt the other person and yell at them for straying off topic.

The two aforementioned posters were discussing an extension of the original poster's post, and it didn't really detract from the thread far enough to warrant such a personally-directed outburst.

If you feel that a particular person's postings are becoming increasingly distractive in a number of threads, the polite and proper thing to do is to inform the moderator team by the appropriate channels, and let them deal with it.

Of course, the irony that I should have done exactly that re: your post, isn't lost on me. Now, where's that report button.....
              Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Closed
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bailey715 Find out more about bailey715
                Working...
                X