X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: old school british

with that rifle you need automatic?

Pussy...
    Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

Originally posted by steve34 View Post
      Or you could just remove the safety/selector catch and file the top edge slightly so it clears the slide cover
      My SLR is perfect as it is! I wouldn't dare alter it!

Plus there's the fact that you can just split the reciever, set it to fully auto and then lock the reciever shut again...no need to attack any part of it with a file then.

And before anyone asks/states/shouts/trolls/bitches: no I do not fire at other airsofters on fully automatic with 390FPS, I only use it to clear any semi-locking.

Comment

Originally posted by ImNotTheMafia View Post
        Plus there's the fact that you can just split the reciever, set it to fully auto and then lock the reciever shut again...no need to attack any part of it with a file then.
        Mines an absolute bugger to split, hence filing the selector.
        I also found that the mag release pin was made from tin foil, as after splitting the rifle a few times, it wore the little securing ribs off and then would not stay in place......a dap of superglue fixed it however......
        I must say that I wasnt realy impressed with the Ares SLR at first ( I probably expected way too much from it and had fond memories from the real steel version) but since mines come back from the menders, its growing on me.
        Originally Posted by PureSilver
        "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sittingduck always looking to make friends Find out more about sittingduck
        Working...
        X