X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best longrange pistol?

Originally posted by TobyRoberts View Post
    I was also looking at that, this one looked good aswell http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6082

Also BAMF, firstly, I did not see that you had posted any type of useful info, but on closer inspection you have... slightly, although a +1 on someone elses idea was further clogging up the forum =D secondly, it seems that Thunder edited in his gun suggestion after he read and thanked your post... THIS IS A CONSPIRACY...
    I wish I was smart enough to form a conspiracy! In reflection I know this is further clogging but need to justify. After a days work and starting in the early hours it is very common at this time to have forgotten to type some of the post and then edit a min or two after. If I am not mistaken BAMF provided a pretty useful link? or am I wrong?

Comment

Re: Best longrange pistol?

You're not mistaken Thunder - but it seems certain people can't either A) read back past their previous posts or B) see anything/anyone other than their attention span allows....
      sigpic
      Signature removed due to one bearded mans love for another.....

(and Ponies)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TobyRoberts My name is spelt T-O-B-Y.... That's all your getting.. Find out more about TobyRoberts
      Working...
      X