Collapse

GBBR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware if going WE SCAR they do still have some issues with parts breaking usualy #66 first then #27 that is very hard to find.

Comment

Re: GBBR?

Ya, iv head thy got some issues. Altho RA-tech have the upgrade part for the both #66 and #27 I think. But just want a different gun! But it needs to gas open bolt!

Comment

I can guarantee that if a site lets you run a DMR at 425 then you will have to lock it to semi only in order to play. If they don't enforce this then please let me know which site so I can avoid it. Good luck with your new gat mate and hope its a blast for you.
        sigpic

Comment

#66 TSC do an alloy version but #27 being the less likley to break im sure there isnt an advanced form of that part.
          In fairness to the SCAR i put an alloy hinge plate on mine and used it for a great deal on propane and never had a problem whatsoever with #27.
          the only problem ive seen with it myself is when users put CO2 through it, and it just cant handle the power, at that point its either #27 or the actual rear of the reciever that lets go.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow6 View Post
            I can guarantee that if a site lets you run a DMR at 425 then you will have to lock it to semi only in order to play. If they don't enforce this then please let me know which site so I can avoid it. Good luck with your new gat mate and hope its a blast for you.
            Well, I've watch lots of people use Semi/fully auto DMR at a number of sites without having to lock them to semi, its more a case of fire rate. I think thats why DMR are only allowed to be up to 450fps and not 500. But ofc I will check before I go thanks for the tip.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tristan I love music and play the drums! Airsoft is my main hobby! I love it and im a GBBR freak! Find out more about tristan
            Working...
            X